Creamo cooling shave cream

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by James_P, Nov 19, 2017.

1. James_P

James_P Well-Known Member

Hey all.
    I picked up a tube of concentrated Creamo cooling shaving cream. I really like it! Easy to use, big slippery lather and a good cooling sensation. To top it off it’s inexpensive. I like it better than my proraso cooling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. chevyguy

chevyguy Well-Known Member

I like to add it to my reformulated Williams SS. It give's it added slickness, and skin protection. Plus the added menthol reminds me of how the vintage Williams Menthol SS felt way back in the eighties when I used it.

Clayton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

James_P likes this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Might give that a try next summer.

James_P likes this.
  4. chevyguy

Paul, try the Sandalwood version if you don't want to wait for next summer. It's becoming a favorite of mine when I need a fast shave at 3am.

Clayton

5. Paul Turner

Thanks for the idea-but when it comes to Sandalwood, I need an aftershave, not a soap/cream. It's going to take a long time to get through the WSP Rustic Sandalwood soap, and I'm sure I'll run out of the WSP Sandalwood A.S. long before the soap.

6. chevyguy

I use the Cremo Sandalwood, and the WSP Formula-T Sandalwood together to make a great superlather that's super slick, and protective of my skin. It makes going against the grain easy.

Clayton

Paul Turner likes this.
  7. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I used Cremo Cooling today. I prefer soaps and creams that will lather. I will for now keep it in my Menthol Mondays lineup.
    sod171127b.JPG

Linuxguile likes this.
  8. Paul Turner

9. Paul Turner

Form-T is supposedly better than Rustic...maybe I'll go with the T next time.

10. chevyguy

I find the Rustic lathers just as well as the Formula-T. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Clayton

11. Paul Turner

Well that's interesting....I had the impression from Lee's descriptions that his essential message was ""Gee, this type worked well(Rustic), let's try to improve on it(Formula T)". But thanks for the tip, Clayton.

12. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Better buy it now, or your gonna be sitting on your hands in the middle of a NB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro