D.R. Harris

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by IsaacRN, Jul 24, 2007.

1. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Where is a good place to buy D.R. Harris. I was trying to find a site online that pretty much had a complete list of good products.

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

As for online, check out VintageBlades LLC

I got mine through the C.O. Bigelow (which is HQ'ed in NY), so you may be able to pick it up somewhat locally?

3. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

4. minderasr

minderasr Member

Go to Pasteur's!

5. Quercus

Quercus New Member

Does anybody know if the C.O. Bigelow stores carry DR Harris products in their store? I just realized there's a CO Bigelow at the local mall, and was thinking I could pop in and pick up some Arlington a/s splash!

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I can speak only to the stores in Chicago area and in Boston......and No, they do not carry them in the store.

Their flagship store (in NY), however, allegedly does carry them

7. Quercus

Quercus New Member

Well, so much for that idea. I was thinking they might have it at the Copley Place Mall, here in Boston.

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I think that's the exact place (Copley), and they certainly didn't have it when I was there.

They did have a huge selection of Trumper stuff, some Acqua di Parma stuff, and a wide array of fragrances including some Floris aftershave splashes....

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Give 'em a call ;)

10. jnich67

jnich67 Member

Where is their store in NYC? Thanks.

Jordan

11. jramire2

jramire2 Member

Cheapest place I've found is theenglishshavingcompany.com

Even w/the cost of shipping from the UK, it's still cheaper than any US based vendor I've found.

Downside is, might take up to 30 days to get your order, according to their site.

They also have EJ creams and soaps, anybody have any experience w/them? I haven't found much info on Jagger's line of soaps/creams.

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    TESC (The English Shaving Company) is the store front for Edwin Jagger.

13. jramire2

jramire2 Member

I figured that when I went to EJ's site for another look and when I wanted to buy it pushed me over to the TESC site.

I've heard the creams are good, dense like the way Tobs used to be. I haen't had the chance to try them yet though.

14. greendyk

greendyk New Member

I've ordered many times from TESC, and always got my stuff in about a week. And yeah, after VAT is deducted for us Americans, Harris soaps are cheaper here than anywhere else online.

I highly recommend this vendor.

John

15. Leisureguy

Leisureguy Read My Blog

I've tried one of the creams, and it was very nice indeed. More or less the consistency of Castle Forbes, and produced a fine lather.

16. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den, John!

I agree TESC is an excellent vendor. I've ordered from them a few times myself, and delivery is indeed fast. :D

17. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

18. barbarosa

barbarosa New Member

19. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

20. barbarosa

barbarosa New Member

Thank you very much
    Regards,
    Alfred