Dang Newbs!

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Ryan B, May 3, 2012.

1. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Well you know I was tired of tearing my face up. My dad just moved onto DE shaving a little bit before I did so I guess we're learning together and teaching each other things. The only time I will use a cartridge razor now is if I'm in an absolute hurry or I'm away for weekend drills or what not.

2. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

For the record, thank you all for being so friendly and eager to accept newcomers. Plus the girls I have brought over think it's so cool that I shave old school and they think it's some sort of deadly art. :cool:

3. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

I don't know about narrowing down a list, in fact I think the phrase" omg not another Damn razor" will be engraved by swmbo on my gravestone.

wlmcad, burnout961 and Ryan Bales like this.
  4. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

And, should you have some unfortunate accident - girls think facial scars are sexy... ;)

Ryan Bales and burnout961 like this.
  5. burnout961

burnout961 Well-Known Member

Luckily mine still thinks it cool when I find a new one, of course at some point I'll probably be hearing that phrase myself:happy097:

Ryan Bales likes this.
  6. wlmcad

wlmcad cleaning TSD Route 5

:signs046: & hope you enjoy the ride. I also have Proraso, green tube, in my rotation. I really like the cooling menthol.

Ryan Bales likes this.
  7. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Hello and welcome to the Den.

Ryan Bales likes this.
  8. Zilla

Zilla Well-Known Member

:signs011:

Ryan Bales likes this.
  9. Jefferey

Jefferey New Member

I'm new here and new to DE shaving too! Welcome