Danielle by Upper Canada Men's Shaving Kit

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Regan, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Not sure if this kit is total garbage... or if anything about it is good. Even if it is total garbage it does look perty. You could get this If you want a nice stand and use a Mach 3 or that type of razor. Just to kick it up a knotch.

http://well.ca/products/danielle-by-upper-canada-mens_28530.html?cat=214

For 21$ It is a good deal. If you do a quick google search you get also find a save 10 dollars when you spend 40. With free shipping in Canada it is cheap for many Canadian residents to pick some items up. They have other shaving creams, and such. Not much for DE shaving but have creams and some aftershaves.

If anybody knows more about this company "Upper Canada Men's Shaving Kit" it would be appreciated.

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Looks pretty cool. If I were one of those one razor and one brush folks it would be perfect. Except for the M3 thing...

3. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

I know... but someone of use still use cartridges... Which si blashphamy:signs089:. I love my DE... however I find it easier to use a disposable when... Camping/cottage. Other than that the DE is for me baby.

I would like to see how it works. But not for 23 bucks. Of course I just placed and order with them yesterday. O well :)

4. ShaveAddict

ShaveAddict Member

That's a pretty good price for that shave kit.
    I paid 110$ for a Muhle shave kit at Vasco in Montreal , and to be honest this one looks better.

5. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Ya that is why I posted... It would even be a good project brush. Just take out the knot and replace with a better one. I don't know how easy that would be though on the plastic looking handle. If I have 50 bucks or 60 bucks i would have picked one up and seen ways I could mess it up :)