DE Razor Blades

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by tomholton1234, Sep 9, 2009.

1. tomholton1234

tomholton1234 Member

Synopsis: This store specializes in DE blade vending, but also carries just about everything else at a good price. I ordered the blade sampler pack which included Persona, Merkur, Feather and more.. The order came with a few sampler packs of creams, which is always a pleasant bonus! (http://www.derazorblades.com/657483920233.html)

Price: The content of the sampler was very similar to sampler pack at westcoastshaving and amazon, but MUCH cheaper. Prices on other objects other than blades are a little more, although they still remain some of the best deals on the web.

Shipping: Shipping was very quick. Shipped in good quality USPS Priority box and arrived about 2-3 days after ordering.

Website navigation/Payments: Website follows the yahoo store format, and is pretty easy to navigate. Payment methods include paypal, which is a big plus for me!

Customer Service: This was the best part! When I got my order, I was disappointed to see no personas in the sampler as the description promised it. In its place was a pack of Derbys. However, I already have a bunch of derbys and really was looking forward to Personas. I sent an email to their customer service email address. 24 hours later, I got a response saying they had made a substitution as Personas were shortly "out of stock." However, they got a new shipment that day, and they sent me out THREE whole packs of Personas!!! I was shocked because the original sampler was 5 packs total, and I wasn't asked to pay for shipping, or to send the original sampler back.

Overall, the great customer service went far beyond the original goal of fixing the error. It also won them a loyal customer.