DE Razor For My Wife's Legs

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by richdad, Sep 6, 2019.

1. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

My wife loves her Parker 66R. Then she tried and confiscated my slim. I picked up a 1965 Lady Gillette and she grabbed that one too. However she tells me the 66R is her favorite.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sara-s likes this.
  2. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

As much as I would recommend a Schick Lady Eversharp Type K it has one drawback that they don't work with Schick II twin blades. The better option I think would be a Schick Type M adjustable. It may not be the most feminine looking razor but pair it with a twin blade and I think any woman would use it regularly once they find their preferred setting.

Edison Carter likes this.
  3. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

My wife and younger daughter both use a Lady Gillette(Starbust), and love them. My older daughter has one, but is afraid to use it. My wife has used most everything out there, vintage wise, and likes the Lady Gillette, and the Merkur Future clones the best.

brit, Edison Carter and lightcs1776 like this.
  4. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

I asked my wife her current preferences. She says if she could only have 1 she would go with the Parker 66R, but she likes the Lady's Gillette for her underarms and any more sensitive areas she shaves. She doesn't use the Slim as much.

lightcs1776 likes this.
  5. BambulanceMan

BambulanceMan Well-Known Member

My wife's new favorite is the gem 1912 with ptfe blade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

She is a keeper!

BambulanceMan and Terry like this.