Dementia

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by oldtrout, Apr 14, 2013.

1. oldtrout

oldtrout Well-Known Member

An elderly couple go to their family doctor. The doctor asks "what can I do for you today?"

The wife says "I think my husband is losing his memory, He may have Alzheimer's disease, can you check him out?"

The husband says "poppycock, my memory is fine, it's my wife who can't remember squat!"

So the doctor checks them both out and then gives them the results of the tests.
    "I have good news" the doctor says. "Neither of you is suffering from dementia, in fact, both of you have good memories for people of your age. I suggest you write notes to help you remember."

So, the elderly couple go home. That night, as the husband is getting out of bed, the wife asks "where are you going dear?" The husband replies "I'm going to the kitchen to get a glass of water." The wife asks "while you're there can you get me a bowl of vanilla ice cream and some strawberries?" The husband says "sure, no problem." The wife, in a stern voice, asks "aren't you going to write a note?" The husband replies "no, I've got it, vanilla ice cream and strawberries, no problem."

Twenty minutes later the husband returns and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs The wife is livid and says "I told you to write a note, you forgot the fricken toast!"

feeltheburn and PLANofMAN like this.