Den Reduction! Straights, brushes and razors oh my!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Keithmax, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

The prices include slow shipping without tracking. On average 3 weeks to the US but with wide variability. You can add EMS which includes tracking and delivers usually within 1 week.

These are TSD prices, I am not selling them anywhere else now.

Package deal 1 : Take everything EXCEPT Asylum RX for $470 which includes EMS shipping. I will include 1 new puck of the legendary AoS tallow. Now minus the Hart straight razor so price drops to $325

Package deal 2: Package deal 1 + Asylum RX for $650 which includes EMS shipping. Now minus the Hart straight razor so price drops to $475

I will wait one week to sell a package deal and the I will break up the group. You can reserve an item incase I do not make a package sale.

Remember I live in South Korea and these are shipping from South Korea.

Simpson Chubby 2 Best Badger $110
    This brush has very soft tips and is a very dense knot. Used less than 10 times, just not for me due to the density.

ID - 6.jpg ID - 7.jpg

Rooney 2 Super Badger $60 due to shedding.
    Very nice knot but it sheds. I bought this used.

ID - 8.jpg
    ID - 9.jpg
    ID - 24.jpg

Hart Steel 6/8, well it said 7/8 when I bought it but I think it is 6/8. $125 SOLD
    A nice razor but I have a similar Hart Steel razor in the same size, so this one needs to find a new home. It is shave ready to my standards.

ID - 3.jpg
    ID - 2.jpg
    ID - 1.jpg

JMG Steel works $75
    This is a shorty blade and it is not shave ready. It has been used twice, first with edge from the ‘factory’, then after I tried to touch it up. Both shaves were unsatisfying. I am not fond of this razor and don’t have the desire to try and find a way to hone it. No guarantee it will take an edge, but I am likely some good a honing will be able to but an edge on it.

ID - 4.jpg
    ID - 5.jpg

ATT SE1 head $125
    It is nice but I just prefer my Cobra Classic. Since I mostly use straights this is not seeing any action, it should go some where to be loved. If you need a handle contact by PM about options.

ID - 11.jpg
    ID - 12.jpg

Asylum RX $190
    Once again a very nice razor and it is just edged out by the Cobra. I am truly on the fence about selling this one, but I don’t use it.

ID - 14.jpg
    ID - 15.jpg
    ID - 13.jpg
    ID - 16.jpg

Ikon OSS plate $20
    I don’t use it and it just sits in a drawer.

ID - 23.jpg

Dovo Shavette $20
    Too light for me. It comes with the various inserts to allow use different blades. Includes 3 Fromm blades.

ID - 20.jpg
    ID - 19.jpg

Czech & Speake $23 per puck (2 pucks available)
    Great performer but I am not a fan of the scent. The scent is not bad to me but I have way to many soaps so these should find homes where they will be appreciated.

ID - 18.jpg
    ID - 17.jpg

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    DaltonGang, RyX, Jorvaljr and 2 others like this.