Deodorant Choices

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by burnWood, Dec 23, 2008.

1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Old Spice Red Zone!!! Swaggggger.

2. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

Stains on my white shirts which I have to wear everyday, work uniform.

3. Sailinblues

Sailinblues Well-Known Member

pic3lg.jpg

I've yet to find anything that works better for me.

4. burnWood

Cool Chris, they have that one at the Whole Foods here.

5. JayKay

Ouch. Bleach them. Thats what I do. And I dont wear much white. And You can always wear a shirt under it if its a button up.

6. JayKay

All those natural choices leave me fearing of being the smelly kid. There are a lot of crunchy kids around where I go to school and a fair amount of them smell like feet fresh out of work boots on a hot day. Most of these kids are the "if its not all natural, your going to get cancer!" variety. I rather not take the chance and keep my swagger. It smells supprisingly good.

7. burnWood

you better keep that swagger bucko.

8. JayKay

It puts a little bounce in my step.

9. JayKay

Also, I think we should be clear that the yellow stains on the shirt are pretty much pee and salt. Usually all over your body. But often under the pits due to the large amount of sweat glands covering a critical junction and preventing chafing.

10. burnWood

hmmm, I will have to check if I have been peeing on my shirts.

11. JayKay

Always. Its all sweat is. The same things that make up urine. Less uria, but thats why its yellow. The salts too.

12. JohnInPeoria

JohnInPeoria Member

I bought a load of those at Big Lots for less than $2 apiece, recently.

13. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    The rock for me too. I find the liquid to be slightly better. If i'm working heavy outside, I need to add a second spritz in the middle of the day. It works well, and must be loads better than aluminum.

14. xChris

xChris Member

I've used a spray from QED, called Control, that's been pretty decent. He sells it as a powder too for feet/socks.

However, the absolute best that I've used so far, for me, has been Mitchum (19% aluminum :eek:). The whole Alzheimers issue got me looking for something else like the Control. I think I'm gonna check out the "crystal deo" that Sailinblues posted above.

15. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I tried the rock, and suffered bad burning sensations. My favorite deo is Right Guard Xtreme. It works perfectly for me. :)

16. burnWood

okay, time to ask. xChris what is your avatar? I see a camel all the time.

I might look into Control.

17. I have had great success with the Crystal as well. It did irritate my pitties when I first started using it and I would get chafe, so now I just apply it after the shower and once its dry I pat my underarms with talc and so far it is working great.

18. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Answer here.

19. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

OK guy.....The crystal......Its not supposed to work for a week? I applied it this morning and already sense the funk? I normal dont even get da funk? I sprayed my Aubreys on I am fine now. I really want to give the rock a chance but go around stinking? Is it the rite of passage for the stuff to work? I was actually happy on how fast it dryed.

20. xChris

xChris Member

Yup, that's it. Thanks for the assist, JoAnna!