Discussion on Upcoming Custom Razor Raffle

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Bill, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Ahh, but you see that is the purpose of The Shave Den Store. People who want to contribute can do so by purchasing stuff through the store. You get something tangible in return for your contribution here.

The donation button is a good idea too, IMO. The mods will have to discuss it.

2. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Thanks to those of you who have donated. To make things easier, you can now donate via our store.
    www.theshaveden.com/store

3. CatMan

CatMan Member

Great! This way 100% goes to The Shave Den. Works for me! :cool:

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    More prizes.... SSLStudio (Rene from Barberculture) has added 4 more prizes:

1- Verguldehand shave Cream (1X)
    2- Verguldehand shave soap (1X)
    3- Max Mentholated aftershave (1X)
    4- Mini DE Sampler (1X)

5. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Whoo Hoo! Pretty soon, everybody wins something. Thanks Rene...

6. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

I got a set of scales done today that I think I will put on the Shave Den Razor. I'm thinkin' I'll have the whole kit and kaboodle done this week. Maybe we could have the drawing next Saturday. Announcement to be made in the Chat forum.

What time is best for most of you? Talk to me in California time. Should I post pics of the razor before the drawing, or wait for the winner to do it?

7. steamroller of funk

steamroller of funk New Member

I just have a question maybe this has ben answered before, but here goes. For the drawing in the chat. Is this going to be one of those winner must be present in order to claim the prize? or does that fact that you entered already qualify you to win regardless if you are present at time of the drawing or not?

8. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

you dont have to be present in a realtime way. its also impossible time wise differences all over the world .

9. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

we want pics and plenty of them Bill, because you never know who wins the razor and if the winner has a camera or not would be a sad situation.