Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Rusty blade, May 23, 2021.
I only have the Tabac Shave Stick and I enjoy it!
I do that too, but dont mind the stick on the face. I enjoy face lathering.
Palmolive…I have enough to last quite some time. There is still a vendor or two that has them as well.
A few months ago I decided to put a dent in my accumulated shave sticks and I have used nothing but sticks since then.
The ones I use are:
- Wilkinson Sword: love the blue color and this is a classic that provides great later each time
- Speick: Another classic
- La Toja: Miiiiight be my favorite, love the later and the fresh clean scent
- Tabac: Classic and am also addicted to the scent
- Razorock: I have a 6-pack of different flavors and one seems to be better than the last. The only thing that I don't like is that I don't have a shaving stick holder that fits the size, which has been a mystery to me. It's too big for La Toja/Wilkinson/Speick diameter but too small for the containers I use for my Arko.
- Taconic Bay Rum: Because of my issue with Razorock mentioned above, I measured the diameter of the Razorock and then found that Taconic is exactly the same dimension, and so I ordered this with a goal of then using the container for Razorock once I'm done. I had never used Taconic before but I'm a fan! And the scent is great, I'm a Bay Rum fanatic
- Arko: I don't need to say anything about Arko that hasn't been said 1,000 times before by others before me. But, I will just say that I hope I live long enough to finally use up my package of Arko sticks. At the rate I'm going that will put me at about 120, which would be a life well lived!
It's been fun to stick with sticks, and I'm going to keep it going until spring and see how many I use up. Some of these sticks really last a loooong time.
I recently picked up a La Toja shave stick. Not too fussy about the scent, but it lathers nice.
Separate names with a comma.