Does Wolfman razors offer any sales or discounts?

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by sidpost, May 19, 2024.

1. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

I'm looking at a Wolfman razor and wonder if they will become available at a discount for Black Friday or a Canadian Holiday. When a razor MSRP is >$200USD, even a 5% or 10% discount can add up!

TIA,
    Sid

2. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I have never seen a discounted Wolfman on his website. I have, however, seen many of his razors on the secondary market.

4. tonich

tonich Well-Known Member

That is a premium product. Premium products do not go on sale.
    Buy used instead!

5. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

And pay even more! Since there is/was? more demand than supply razor flippers tend to be majority of Wolfman's customers.

6. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

Hmm, I haven't seen that many on the various razor forums or eBay when I have looked.

7. ewk

ewk Well-Known Member

Probably no discounts on Wolfman razors which are custom made to order from a waiting list. If you purchase a Guerilla, you can receive a discount on multiple baseplates purchased at the same time.

8. tonich

tonich Well-Known Member

Premium product.

9. Primotenore

Article Team
    Regarding purchasing on the aftermarket, I can attest that not all original purchasers of a Wolfman razor are "flippers" and that deals CAN be had. I just purchased a razor for 40% below original purchase price.

clint64 and sidpost like this.
  10. Primotenore

Article Team
  11. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

12. tonich

tonich Well-Known Member

If that is not an option then there are many razors available for <$20. Not Wolfman, but not >$350 either.

13. Primotenore

Article Team
    I am not suggesting this price is in everyone's budget. I am responding to the OP's question, regarding prices on Wolfman razors. BTW, you can spend more.

14. sidpost

sidpost Active Member

The only "good" new razor <$20 I have is the FaTip. Used can get you into a few more slightly more premium options. For modest costs within reach of a lot of people, the EJ 3one6 or Muhle Rocca can be found for ~$60 in really good condition or new out of Europe sometimes for ~$70.

15. Primotenore

Article Team