*DONE* FS - Chubby 2

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Puma, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Puma

Puma Well-Known Member

For sale is a well-known and loved brush, the Chubby 2 Best Badger from Simpson's. I got this a couple of months ago and liked it so much that I jumped at the opportunity to get a brand new one from a nice guy on one of the forums. This is an older model. It has the sticker that says "Made In England" so it must be at least four years old. The brush is broken in well and the hairs are extremely soft, but it is still in great shape. If anything, it is a little softer than I prefer. I think the older ones are known to be a bit softer. The tips are also lighter in color than my newer Bests. There is no scrub and definitely no scritch. If you like your brushes soft, if you've never experienced a Chubby, or if you want an older Simpson's this might be your brush. Prices for new CH-2's are around $175-179 from shaving vendors, but I've seen them for as low as $130 on Amazon. I paid $90 for this one a couple of months ago, and I got a good deal on my new one, so I'm thinking $80 shipped to any state in the US is fair. It's a win-win for me; If it doesn't sell I'll have two Chubby's.
    DSCN1311[1].JPG

dustmite likes this.