*DONE* Pif Weishi 9306-c

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by J_Man, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Man

J_Man right on the Mass border

Need to make room in the medicine cabinet, so the first up for grabs will be a chrome Weishi TTO.

Rules: 1) CONUS only. 2) You must not have killed anyone in the last 30 days.

Open to everyone. The person who submits the most ridiculous (in my opinion) reason as to why they need it wins.

All participants have until midnight June 30th to enter. Winner will be announced July 1st.

2. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Nice PIF but not in. :)

3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'm disqualified ;)

4. Blksheep

Blksheep New Member

I'm in. To my knowledge have not killed anyone in the last 30 days.

I need this razor as when I manscape I've yet to find that go to razor. So I figure a DE would be fantastic to try and get that bbs close shave everyone talks about. I'm still a little nervous though, cutting the coarse hair my body sprouts with a razor blade that doesn't have much flex or give could scare me when operating so close to sensitive and vital areas. Is there a specific technique I should deploy when using it, as all the reviews I've read say this is the best genital region shaver but none describe the technique being used. So I have to try it but just want some guidance before the first real lesson comes first hand with the loss of the my left testicle. As I would surely start on the left side cause I'm pretty fond of the right one.

Growing things out til July 1st or until the razor arrives!

5. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Nice PIF
    I'm in..........Why, because we like you.

6. dees77

dees77 Member

I'm in as well. I've looked at the pink version and pondered buying it.

I don't know if I can top the left nut, however I also shave everywhere with my de. I have been doing it for about 2 months and I have very little supplies of my own and one excellent razor. I'd like to be able to compare the two. I would promise to take excellent care of it and gladly give you a review from a female perspective.

I also haven't killed anyone and have no plans on it. I sadly can't use it as often as a man because I really only need to shave every 5 days or so. But I'd like the opportunity to try a shorter handle:)

7. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

Not in, great PIF.

You on't want to use a DE for manscaping, BTW.....

8. BamaT

BamaT Well-Known Member

I'm in. I talked two of my neighbors out of ordering the Micro One Touch, which many say is the Weishi 9306c. So since I convinced them to get something different, I therefore need to get this razor!

9. geeeyejo

geeeyejo Active Member

I waited a day to reply so now qualify for criteria #2. I want this razor so I can feel this finely crafted piece of nickel plated Japanese brass caress the contours of my neck while giving my beloved Fatboy a welcome vacation. Hell, who am I kidding - I like free stuff just like everyone else that has responded to this thread....

BamaT likes this.
  10. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Nice PIF. I'm not in, as the PIF will be over before I can qualify on criteria #2.... Thanks anyway!

11. J.F. Martin

J.F. Martin Active Member

I'm in, I need a mild razor so I can start shaving on the way to work while I drive. I'll drive around shirtless and lathered up, wheel in one hand razor in the other. ATG will be done at stop lights only.

12. Billy Goatee

Billy Goatee Well-Known Member

i am in.
    i need another razor like i need another hole in my head. therefore, after taking this for a spin, i will pif it myself to a collegue at work.

13. Hardlyanic

Hardlyanic Active Member

Im in.
    I am new to this de shaving,,and Im just now fig out that I was suppose to put the blade in a shaver. I had been holding the blade between my thumb and pointer finger at what I thought was the correct angle and shaving away. I had got to the point were I was only shaving once a month in order to let facial flaps heal, and now I find out that that blade was suppose to go in a holding device? Well I could sure use one,,, thanks for your consideration in this matter. Also, to the best of my knowledge, I have not killed anyone in the past 30 days,,,,the fellow was still moving when I left the bar.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  14. richard b

richard b New Member

the best reason is I am a greedy monkey and I like free stuff

15. Jasman

Jasman Well-Known Member

I'm in, having not killed anyone in the last (counts) 30 days.

I need this razor because there are two pets in the house who shed nearly constantly; the Weishi TTO will be a useful tool in reducing the amount of hair these animals have to get all over food and clothes.

16. defectivechimp

defectivechimp Well-Known Member

im in and i deserve to win because my my birthday June 17th and fathers day June 15th are 2 days apart and all i got for both was one hand made card from my wife and 2 sons that said happy fathers day and birthday, no gifts at all. It was a nice sentiment full of love and i had to make it sound like it was the best gift ever.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  17. Batman9402

Batman9402 Active Member

Im in and cause I shave while im on the toilet and razors fall in. So I need a better S word shaver. Haha this aint true just sounded ridiculous :)

18. Adonis

Adonis Well-Known Member

I.. um... what was this for again? Can I get that with extra cheese?

19. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Nope. Cheese supplies are low. :(

Adonis likes this.
  20. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Too bad you don't know someone who has unlimited access to the finest cheddar. For a price, of course. :innocent

upload_2014-6-20_20-26-34.png
    upload_2014-6-20_20-26-6.png

BamaT and Adonis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.