*DONE* - PIF - Williams Mug Soap (x2)

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Bookworm, Jan 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

I'm not bothering to put up a picture because, well, it's very well known. Even notorious in the 'bloom or not to bloom' arguments.

Anyway.

This is for _two_ different winners, preferably CONUS, but if you're outside of that, I'm sure we can work something out. For the winners, I'll mail out a brand new Williams Mug Soap to try out.(Purchased at a local grocery store)

If you've never tried it, just put up a post as to why you'd like to try it. Even if it's just "Because <name> hates it." I'll wait a week or so, or at least until there's a good number of requests, then pull some numbers at random.

BW

Keithmax, AGHisBBS, Zykris and 2 others like this.
  2. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

I not in, I already enjoy my Williams. But this is a fun PIF and the winners will enjoy!

Paul Turner and RyX like this.
  3. RyX

RyX DoH!

Not in since I have seen it on the shelf at two shops where I live. I do enjoy my ever shrinking stub of vintage Williams shave stick. Guess I ought to make the investment and get one of the latest batch so I can know if I'm "Because <name> hates it." or I'm a Fuzzy-ite @wchnu .

4. Pilotcld

Pilotcld Well-Known Member

I’m in because I am still new and trying out different soaps to find out which works best for my face! Also, I had no idea what the bloom or not to bloom argument was. So I did some research and now I’m interested I’m trying it bloomed and not bloomed haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyX likes this.
  5. pisces_0

pisces_0 Well-Known Member

I'm in.

I keep seeing Fuzzy @wchnu and others post their Williams Wednesday shaves, with soaring opinions, while others rail against it vehemently.

Nothing ventured nothing gained...

RyX likes this.
  6. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Not in but I'm sure the winners will enjoy a good old pick of Williams.

7. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I’m in. Always wanted to try and can’t ever find it locally.

RyX likes this.
  8. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Never tried it, a lot of people have, so I'd like to try it. Also, I've never seen it around my area. I'm in.

9. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Great PIF not in I already have Williams Mug Soap. I enjoy immensely .

10. Cushion94

Cushion94 Member

Im in of we could arrange postage to uk. Would like to try it as never seen it around my way. Seems to be hard to find soaps except on the internet which is usually america.

11. FatherofSquirrel

FatherofSquirrel A right jolly old elf

I'm in. Never tried it. Was always curious.
    Great PIF.

12. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I have 10 in reserve, so not in. Nice PIF.

13. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

Great PIF. Not in as I have plenty of shower soap.

PickledNorthern likes this.
  14. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Great gesture! You should really make the winner post a lather shot. That is if it doesn’t disappear before the camera clicks:)

PickledNorthern likes this.
  15. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

May want to be careful with that.... I hear those in the Williams Club can be mighty mean! One of em is even reported to be able to chunk a brick pretty far!
    @wchnu

RyX, 9nein9, GarnerPW and 3 others like this.
  16. AGHisBBS

AGHisBBS Well-Known Member

I'm in! I've never tried modern Williams.

9nein9 likes this.
  17. Robinw

Robinw Member

I'm in. Never tried it.

Thanks for a great pif

9nein9 likes this.
  18. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Not in, but nice PIF for an iconic soap. I recently received pick and soused or non-soused it works for me.

9nein9 likes this.
  19. blain

blain New Member

I've never tried Williams, but I'm in. I'm very nostalgic and always up for a good challenge.

RyX and 9nein9 like this.
  20. Michael_W

Michael_W Well-Known Member

Not in as I've already tried Williams and I want to go through my VDH and D.R. Harris Pucks before buying more soap pucks. Besides, I can get a Williams puck for $1.29 at Heinen's. Thanks for the offer though. :)

RyX and 9nein9 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.