*DONE* Thank you PIF!!

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by FacialCarnage, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

I have been wanting to do another PIF and finally got around to getting this razor cleaned, polished, sterilized, and lightly oiled. This PIF is open to anyone and everyone who wants to try a single edge razor.

This is the only shaving forum I am a member of and I am here almost daily for at least a couple of minutes. The people here are more then great and the same goes for the moderators. It is only right to give back, especially when I have learned so much and met so many awesome Ladies & Gents. If you would like to enter to win this PIF simply say, "I'm In" and at the end of next week I will use a random name generator to pick a winner.

The razor is Gem Micromatic with Green Bakelite Case. The razor is in excellent user grade condition. There are some scuffs and scratches and some finish loss on the edges of the head. It opens and closes perfectly and will hold a blade nice and snug for a BBS Shave. The case opens and closes properly. There is one small piece chipped off where the butt of the razor sits, but it does not affect its ability to snap closed.

THANK Y'ALL for making this truly the best shaving forum there is!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

jabberwock, MoAllen and Robert Voss like this.
  2. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Great PIF. Not in, but good luck to everyone.

3. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

Not in but, I had my first SE shave today! Had a little irritation, but understandable due to the major difference in angle of approach. I'll give it a try again soon. Definitely worth a try for all who haven't tried it yet!

4. AKASL

AKASL Active Member

I'm In!

5. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

Please count me in. Thanks!

6. schickter

schickter New Member

I've never tried a single edge razor. Nice PIF. I'm in.

7. jabberwock

jabberwock Well-Known Member

I'm not in because I just snagged a Clog Pruf from the Nation Wide Box Tour, but this is a nice PIF of a very nice razor. Good luck folks.

8. immobileman

immobileman Member

I would like a chance. Count me in.

9. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Not in, but a great PIF.

10. Justin Linker

Justin Linker Wetshaving belieber

I'm in. I'd do a video of my first shave with it.

11. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

VERY nice PIF!!! :happy088: I'm "not in" as I already have a couple and they just don't like my face as much as my 1924...Anyone who hasn't tried one should enter and give it a shot,the MM will give you a close shave...:)

12. immobileman

immobileman Member

To restate...I'm in.

13. Kevin K

Kevin K Well-Known Member

I'm in. I've never tried an SE like this.

14. mce00771

mce00771 Member

Haven't tried anything other than my super speed. I'm in.

15. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

The results of the random generator are in! Congrats to immobileman, contact me with your shipping address and I will get this out to you. Thanks to everyone else who entered.

16. immobileman

immobileman Member

Thank you so much! I look forward to putting it to use. Any recommendations for blades? My address is..... ;)

17. Robust Rob

Robust Rob Member

What is PIF?

18. immobileman

immobileman Member

Paid in full. The generous donor does everything and the recipient smiles, receives congratulations and thanks the donor sincerely. :D

19. Robust Rob

Robust Rob Member

Sweet, the wheels are turning... I know what I must do...

20. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Actually it's Pay It Forward. Person X does something nice for you, rather than paying person X back, you pay forward to person Y.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.