*DONE* Your blade safari!!

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by jpb437, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpb437

jpb437 Active Member

Today I will be doing something I have never done before. A PIF. Bob, AKA Bobcat, is my inspiration for this surprise. Today will be my first PIF and keeping with the theme of the great gift I received from Bobcat I am going to offer two blade safaris. I may update this post with other goodies I have yet to determine. If you would like to be in you must NOT post I'm in, but instead tell me your favorite blade even if it is included in the blade list.

The blades will include some or all or more than:

Big Ben Super Stainless, 7AM High Platinum, New Lord Platinum Class, Derby Extra, Voskhod Teflon coated, Dorco 301, Astra Superior Platinum, Gillette 7 O'clock Sharp edge Yellow, Racer Super Stainless, Gillette Super Blue, Feather, Zorrick Super Platinum, Merkur Super Platinum, Blue Bird, Persona Super (for hospital use only), Sharp Durablade Hi Chromium, Crystal, and shark super stainless.

This will be closing on Friday 7 March around 11 PM central and again If you post I'm in you will be disqualified. The winner will be selected using a random number generator. I'll post a picture later.

IN THE RUNNING:
    #1 Proskuneo
    #2 Slow Joe
    #3 Eric Green
    #4 Dapper-in-a-can-man
    #5 blk05crew
    #6 greenwl
    #7 ezrasdad
    #8 Lady_Badger
    #9 ajsaxs
    #10 Omelmad
    #11 Kevin K
    #12 MercerGent
    #13 Figment714
    #14 Dws2112
    #15 JR Reyes
    #16 Peter Cupitt
    #17 Deniz
    #18 InNae
    #19 Badger-Face
    #20 Tjebbe
    #21 Troy M
    #22 Sugarcane
    #23 nascarfandan

I will choose winners before I go to bed and ship in the morning. Only a couple hours left.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  2. fram773

fram773 Well-Known Member

My favorite blade is Treet. SE that is... Not in. I mean "I'm in."Good PIF though.

jpb437 likes this.
  3. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

My favorite blade so far is not listed. Thanks for the opportunity I am not in.

jpb437 likes this.
  4. Proskuneo

Proskuneo Member

My favorite blade is the Astra SP so far, but I keep trying new ones :)

jpb437 likes this.
  5. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

I got a package of the Astra SP D/E blades with my Weber, I have some Wilkinson Sword Blades that I think were my Father-in-Laws(not sure) I found them in a box of stuff in the linen closet(haven't looked in there in years) I like them.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    jpb437 likes this.
  6. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

As a newbie I am going through a small sample pack, with the intention of using a different make of blade each time I change blades to try and find my favourite, but every now and then I find myself cheating and go back and use a Gillette platinum, so that seems to be the clear favourite...so far. Thanks for doing this.

jpb437 likes this.
  7. Eric Green

Eric Green Active Member

Got to say Astra SS is my favourite in my birth year slim, what a shave for me... And a Polsilver in EJDE89L.

jpb437 likes this.
  8. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Astra SP, but I tried Bluebirds the other day and was far from disappointed.

9. blk05crew

blk05crew Well-Known Member

So far my favorite blade has been the Gillette 7 O'clock Sharp edge Yellow. Great PIF!

10. greenwl

greenwl Member

My favorite is the Astra SP

11. ezrasdad

ezrasdad Member

I've been sticking to Astra SPs. I'm game to try some new blades. I'm in!

12. Lady_Badger

Lady_Badger Active Member

I. New to DE shaving and haven't had the opportunity to try many blades. This would be awesome to win. thanks so much for the PIF!

13. ajsaxs

ajsaxs Active Member

My favorite is the 7'oclock yellow.

Thank You !

14. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

I have only used derby, so far they are my favourite =P

15. Kevin K

Kevin K Well-Known Member

My favorite blade is either the Crystal or the Voskhod, depending on what razor I'm using.
    Thanks,
    Kevin

16. MercerGent

MercerGent New Member

I haven't tried many of the blades on the list but I would have to say that Feather is my favorite.

17. jpb437

jpb437 Active Member

PIF#1 PIF1.jpg

18. jpb437

jpb437 Active Member

PIF2.jpg
    PIF #2
    I may be adding more.

19. figment714

figment714 Well-Known Member

My favorite blades are the Personna Labs.

20. Dws2112

Dws2112 Member

Feather

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.