Drugstore.com sale Provence Sante, Pre De Provence, etc.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by jabberwock, Jun 24, 2013.

1. jabberwock

jabberwock Well-Known Member

I am a huge fan of drugstore.com, they always have great deals and good prices. They're also affiliated with shoprunner, which has free two day shipping for members and offers a free 30 day trial.

For you good folks I have a10% off link which you can use in addition to the already on sale Provence Sante Green Tea shave soap (on sale for $8) or the Pre De Provence shave soap (buy one get one 50% off) or any of their other great offers (PdP bars are buy 2 get 1 free, for example). If you sign up for a shoprunner free 30 day trial you'll also get free two day shipping, you can do that from the drugstore.com website when you go to your shopping cart.

Click the link, wait a few seconds and a splash screen should pop up letting you know that the 10% discount has been added. I've used drugstore.com many times and highly recommend them, especially with the shoprunner shipping.

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=584704...RcnEyYWgyNXoLAAsAAAAQVkBKIQlOVQsgC-pIh2OvBQA=

2. jabberwock

jabberwock Well-Known Member

Ugh, that title is supposed to be "Provence Sante" not Sainte...stupid autocorrect...

3. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Fixed that for ya ;)

Thanks for the link.

jabberwock likes this.
  4. deoxy4

deoxy4 Member

I am alternating Provence Sante and MWF now that the weather has turned cold and dry. Provence Sante may not be the best soap I have tried but the soap is very good, contains shea butter and leaves my skin in good shape. It is also triple milled and lasts a long time. It is a good value soap. I have not tried Pre de Provence but will when I reorder soap. I have had good luck in ordering from drugstore.com. Although they do not carry a wide line of shave products, their prices on items when on sale are hard to beat. They package their shipments very well and ship very, very quickly. I received my order in two days. Thunbs up!