ebay dealer

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by badabing10, Nov 24, 2014.

1. badabing10

badabing10 Active Member

Want to buy 100 pk of feathers on eBay...but heard of nightmare stories on ordering.

Do you know a good trusted dealer?

Thanks

2. bigjustin

bigjustin Member

Try Amazon.

3. ObiDon

ObiDon member in questionable standing

I get mine on Amazon. About $30 shipped from Thailand, so it takes about 3 weeks or so. It's the only blade I use now, great shave just don't use any pressure.

4. ironthinker

ironthinker Well-Known Member

I have to put in a good word for Ebay. I have 160 transactions, both buying and selling, and like them much better than Amazon. Anyone selling to you, wants to keep a good feedback. The overseas vendors really value a good Ebay rating as Ebay is their biggest market.

Be a gambler. Razor blades won't put your retirement at risk.

Bama Samurai and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  5. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

I too have several hundred transactions on eBay. I have had to date two, that's 2, problems. Each was promptly corrected and or credited. Pay attention to seller feedback. If they have hundreds of positive entries, you're unlikely to experience any issues. I love Amazon as well but I always go to eBay first.

EDIT- Italian Barber is an eBay dealer.

Bama Samurai likes this.
  6. ObiDon

ObiDon member in questionable standing

I also buy and sell on the bay. You should look for the best price, and sometimes it's Amazon and sometimes it's the bay. I just checked and it looks like the bay wins this time. I have over 50 transactions on the bay since May without an issue. :lam:

7. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

I got you...

http://www.doubleedgeshavingplace.com/

Great service, best shipping. I got my feathers in only 8-10 days versus some of those other vendors who take almost 30.

I even have a discount code that takes 8% off a purchase of $20 or more.

BB101

This is where I get my feathers, but he has plenty of great blades on his site.

8. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

:signs011:

Bama Samurai likes this.
  9. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I just received 10 Feathers from Thailand. I did not want to order a bunch; I just wanted to try them out without spending a lot of money. When I ordered them on Amazon, I did not realize they were coming from Thailand or I probably would not have ordered them. However, they took about five weeks to get her. They were a good price. It is like ordering from Bestshave.net. You just put your order in and forget about it. When it shows up you are surprised and happy. I will be using my Feathers in December.

Radiotube likes this.
  10. DEfettish

DEfettish Well-Known Member

Amazon is good but I prefer to do business on Ebay. A lot of times the shipping is free.