ebay's amishmotorboat what you might want to know

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by newb, Sep 15, 2011.

1. newb

newb Resident Newb

I have a pretty big RAD. I'm a frequent ebayer. Well a few months ago I bought a Star d/e from amishmotorboat. A known ebay seller with fair buy it now prices. Well the razor turned out to have bad threads and only the handle was usable. I complained, adding that I've been looking for a minty star to add to the collection and I was disappointed in what I received. Amishmotorboat said he was sorry and hadn't checked out the razor prior to selling and promptly refunded my money. As all good sellers would do. So I was left satisfied with the transaction. Happy it ended with out difficulties. A good ebay seller. Right ?

Well, today I get a package. Inside is a minty Star razor with perfect threads and it looks to be unused. All compliments of amishmotorboat. Above and beyond most razor sellers on ebay. So here's a recommendation, if he's got a razor your interested in, I'd buy from the Amishmotorboat, you don't see this kind of integrity often. Truthfully , he's a better man than I am. I'm overwhelmed by this act. Kudos to amishmotorboat. He deserves your business.

2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Wow. That is pretty outstanding.

3. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Steve-less in Indiana

He's a member over at B&B, and is a standup guy for sure.

GDCarrington likes this.
  4. newb

newb Resident Newb

That's just proves it. Razor guys are good guy's.

5. MRast01

MRast01 Well-Known Member

Great to hear about a seller on ebay going above and beyond. Wish there were more like this and less of the horror stories.

6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Yes he is and that is over and above the call...

7. Nick A

Nick A Active Member

8. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Top draw, cant ask for more.;)

9. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

That is superb! I will keep him in mind as I am surfing the bay!

10. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

That's good to know. Does anyone have a link to his sell page on ebay? I'm not finding a seller listed by that name.

11. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

12. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

That is great.

13. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue