Email verification

Discussion in 'Post testing' started by ken brooks, Jul 20, 2018.

1. ken brooks

ken brooks Member

I changed email accounts and need to verify it is being used for all ShaveDen communicationd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyX likes this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Did it work?

3. ken brooks

ken brooks Member

Yes
    Thanks

RyX likes this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Cool.
    That's an interesting machine in your avatar. I've done a little home brewing. Mostly seasonally available fruit wines. I've considered trying to make Apple Jack - freeze distilled hard apple cider. The whole boiling flammable alcohol under pressure procedure is more suited to a shed out in the wood for a reason.

PickledNorthern and Enrico like this.
  5. ken brooks

ken brooks Member

I have no idea what you are talking about.
    But thanks for the nod.

RyX and Enrico like this.
  6. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

The more I see the reason that it's illegal the more I could see someone :angelic007: doing it. It's not for safety reasons, but for the fact Uncle Sam not getting their cut.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...2007/10/why_is_moonshine_against_the_law.html

RyX likes this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

Agreed, @Enrico. I have a slightly anarchistic view of the world. If folks distill for their own use that's their business. Producing saleable quantities need oversight because of the problems with wood alcohol poisoning.

Enrico likes this.
  8. ken brooks

ken brooks Member

It looks to me that this equipment would only produce a high quality product at around 10 gallons per week. The space seems to heated for year round production and proper fermentation. It seems to be in a back yard rather than in the woods. I bet there is a visitors area where locals and local law enforcement can watch the operation to ensure quality. This is the generous SOUTH you know. And gifts are legal. Spectators are always generous.

RyX likes this.
  9. RyX

RyX DoH!

10. ken brooks

ken brooks Member

Brooksies rule #2
    Never take your wife’s best friend fishing.

RyX likes this.