Erasmic shave stick

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by jnich67, Sep 13, 2007.

1. jnich67

jnich67 Member

I picked up a stick at Pasteur's(sp?) today. Looking forward to trying it!

Jordan

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Cool, I did not know that any store in the states was carrying the Erasmic.

Excellent selection, hopefully you'll enjoy it :happy088

3. Kingpepper

Kingpepper Active Member

A fine choice. I think I'll use mine for my next shave. :drool

4. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Why do you preferr shave sticks to soaps and/or creams? Giovanni tells me shave sticks are great for situations where you need to shave in a bathroom with multiple men so one does on pass around diseases.

5. Will

Will Nevermind

I never got Smallpox from shaving with a public Head (bathroom for you Landlubbers). :rofl

To me sticks are just another fun of wetshaving, something diffrent, mix it up a bit.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Ahhhh??? Erasmic is sold in the States? Wow, since when?

7. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Erasmic is one great cream. I havent tried the soap yet...but would be willing to :)

8. jnich67

jnich67 Member

I actually would have preferred a regular puck of soap, but the stick was all they had. I could be wrong, but I think they had cream as well. The sticks are convenient for travel.

I had to struggle a bit to get a decent lather with the Erasmic this morning. I'll assume its my fault and keep trying. Decent scent though. Clean.

Jordan

9. crackstar

The Erasmic sticks smell very nice, and the skincare is excellent as well. Jordan, the key to making a rich, enjoyable lather with an Erasmic stick is simple--re-wet the stick a couple of times, and keep rubbing it on your face, and use a pretty wet brush, and BOOM--you'll get plenty, plenty of nice lather. Erasmic cream is a super latherer, a beautiful old-school scent, and gentle to a fragile skin. :D

10. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

As always, the man is right.

The Erasmic stick loves the water, and I find you don't need much of the stick to get a lather-blast.

11. crackstar

Oh, I made mistakes here and there too, bro! But seriously, yes, Erasmic sticks love water. I have to use my stick again, and soon. I by-passed it again this morning like a putz...OK, perhaps over the weekend.

12. Kingpepper

Kingpepper Active Member

I scrape some off into my bowl and it slowly whips into a nice lather. And yes it needs a good amount of water.