eShave Cucumber

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by jabberwock, Jan 25, 2013.

1. jabberwock

jabberwock Well-Known Member

I do not use after shave, I never liked the stuff and I have issues with my skin reacting poorly to fragrances and drying out due to the high alcohol content present in many after shaves, so I rarely considered using any . About a week ago my wife was complaining about the rough shave that she ended up with after using a blade that did not agree with her, so I went on line and visited the eBay retailer that gave me an unbelievable price of $14/4oz. jar of eShave cream to see if they had any after shave. I really love the scent and action of eShave White Tea cream, so I was happy to find that they had a 4oz. jar of eShave Cucumber after shave cream for $12. Even at $14, rather than the usual $20-$24 for a 4oz. jar of eShave cream and $12, rather than the usual $16-$20 for a 4oz. jar of eShave after shave cream the stuff is still more than I like to spend on shave products, but a little goes a realllly long way. I know that if you're a budget shaver, like me, that it can be hard to justify the expense, but if you think of it as a luxury treat rather than an every day thing, then it becomes a bit more reasonable.

The eShave Cucumber after shave cream came in the mail yesterday and, in spite of my disdain for after shave, I just could not help but to try the stuff. After a nice shave using my VDH Deluxe/Vitos combo I opened the jar for the first time...wowwwwwwww...this cream smells AMAZING. I sat and sniffed it for a few seconds before pulling some out and rubbing it onto my face and neck. The after shave cream is so smooth and gentle that it is a pleasure to apply it and does its job with zero irritation and, thankfully, zero skin reaction. The smell is so good that I kept inhaling deeply for a good hour after using it. The smell does dissipate somewhat, but it still manages linger pleasantly. There is no greasy feeling, which I normally get from after shave creams, and my skin felt amazingly smooth after the cream was fully absorbed.

I may not have been a guy who uses after shave, but I am now. I absolutely love the eShave Cucumber after shave cream and highly recommend it to anyone who may have had issues with after shave in the past or who wants to try something new. It is absolutely amazing stuff.