Eversharp Injector and more

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by old-school shaver, May 22, 2016.

1. old-school shaver

old-school shaver Well-Known Member

Here is a couple of new razors I got this weekend. A Eversharp Injector type G I do believe. And a Gem Junior. And some sort of a stropping handle I believe it is. It says Edward B.Gibford Co. Adrian Mich. Pat. APD for. Any info on it would be appreciated I know nothing about it . @Billyfergie any ideas. Thanks.
    Ken P IMG_20160522_154704.jpg IMG_20160522_154854.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Nice haul! I'm jealous!

3. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

I believe the stropper was designed to insert a DE blade into the clip. Then a small leather strop was inserted between the rollers and then you used the handle to go back and forth over the strop. Presumably there is a provision for lifting the blade on the return stoke to prevent cutting the strop.

AGHisBBS and Karl G like this.
  4. old-school shaver

The stropper is big enough to put a full hollow straight razor in the blade holder but its not big enough to put in a Rolls Razor hollow ground blade into. I have no idea why you would want to put a straight razor in it.

AGHisBBS and Karl G like this.
  5. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

Then it is for wedge blade razors. Like Kampfe and the likes.

Nice score on all the goods.

Tom

6. old-school shaver

Thanks Tom I was thinking that's what it might be designed for. Thanks for the info. Now all I need to do is make a leather strop for it and buy myself a wedge blade razor.
    Ken P

AGHisBBS and twhite like this.
  7. twhite

twhite Peeping Tom

You will not regret it. They are fine razors. Besides you are 1/3 of the way to one.

Tom