Everybody is being so awesome with PIFs lately!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by gatto, Dec 22, 2008.

1. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

I've noticed a ton of PIFs around here lately and I just wanted to say thanks everybody for making this place so nice! PIFs help newbies a lot and make this forum a good place to be :D

2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I always try to pay interest first. But yes I agree.. Very nice guys.

Fuzzy

3. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Dom is making us look bad:) My 1 PIF wound up being like.....6! Damn D.R. Harris! Good job ya'll. Bronco just put a nice set up! I got rid of most of my hardware and alot of my software. I have slimmed down as much as i can but still have enough samples to pass around. Think another cream sampler should be in the works. Minus the DR Harris though. I can see the bottom of the tub now:(

4. joseywales

joseywales Member

Fairly new myself, I'd have to agree that this forum is one of the more generous that I've seen among my many..."interests". As usual, I dropped the hammer quickly, so I went from newb to ordering few razors, creams, and a soap that's being tossed in with a razor I just bought from a very gracious forum member. I probably should have slowed down a bit and taken advantage of the super offers, because I'm not rich. But, like I tell my teenagers, "Believe in Santa. Because someone makes sure that the cash is our account each year to make it happen." There's certainly no terrestrial being that can guarantee that and perhaps there's a newb that really doesn't have the funds to spend. Why should his/her face/legs suffer because of that ;)

Kudos to a great group of folks here. Now, does anyone know how far past the due date one can pay their mortgage and not be charged a fee :D

5. lherrington100

lherrington100 New Member

Seriously! I just joined and I already have something headed to my house! Totally awesome!

6. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Good work TSD'ers.

Feeding the monkey is what it's all about.