Fall Shave Soaps ?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by jaro, Sep 7, 2019.

1. jaro

jaro the dread and the fear

Sounds great.

brit likes this.
  2. Latherin’ Luddite

Latherin’ Luddite Well-Known Member

My Wood &Spice cologne came today. It smells great!! I’m excited for the aftershave splash to arrive now. Between this fantastic woods scent and the chill on the air, I’ve found myself in a woody mood. I shaved tonight with Stirling Agar, which doesn’t match at all, but still fit the mood just fine. I’m enjoying the lingering post-shave scent..........which is quite strong.

My wife doesn’t like Oud (I can’t blame her, it’s very strong and distinctive), but I think she’ll warm up to Wood & Spice with a little time. I’m wearing it to work tomorrow for sure. Thanks again for turning me onto it.

BigD and brit like this.
  3. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

She probably wouldn't like Agadir 4 Men products...those guys are very serious with Oud Wood.

brit likes this.
  5. Latherin’ Luddite

I might have to give that product line a sniff if I see it on a shelf somewhere. For a blind purchase I know it would be much safer with Stirling’s matching splash.

brit likes this.
  6. Paul Turner

It's Agadirint.com...then scroll down for Agadir For Men (course I always call it "4" just to maintain my silliness in here!). Good luck. I enjoy the aftershave, and might try for the Body Wash/Shampoo sometime(course I wouldn't use this unless I was doing the aftershave of same).

brit and Latherin’ Luddite like this.
  7. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

That makes me curryrous.

Campion, brit and Jesseix like this.
  8. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

I like MWF in the fall and winter. The lanolin protects the skin in these chilly climes. To my nose I get freshly sun bleached laundry.

Paul Turner and brit like this.
  9. Latherin’ Luddite

The splash is 6.7oz for $11. It might be the Clubman of Morocco!:D

Paul Turner and brit like this.
  10. Latherin’ Luddite

Well, in just digging through my den, I found two new tubs of Stirling I forgot that I ordered. Port-Au-Prince and SANDALWOOD! They’re now on the shelf where they belong, and I can start sniffing/using Sandalwood and forming an opinion about this classic scent. My first impression is favorable; clean, simple, and earthy. Not an emotionally captivating experience, but a solid day to day scent. At least that’s my first impression.

jaro and brit like this.
  11. Paul Turner

Might well be, indeed. In fact, I have it out for my next 3 shaves. Did you watch&listen to the video of the "tough guy" walking into the barbershop for a beard and hair shampoo, with the other men dropping their newspapers to stare at him? But back to the aftershave splash,. one reason it wouldn't be called Clubman of Morocco is that you don't see it in drugstores. But that's the only one :).

Latherin’ Luddite likes this.