Family

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Bill, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Just wanted to let you guys/gals know how proud I am of my daughter and my grandkids. I just got these pics of them from her. I hate that she is 3,000 miles away. She's coming up on 32... whew! I remember 32... barely.

Attached Files:

2. Mike54

Mike54 New Member

Family really puts everything in perspective, doesn't it? I'm going to be a grandfather sometime in late May and I'm amazed at how my own priorities have already changed. You've every right to be proud.

Hmmm, 32? I must have been 32 at one time or another, myself. ;)

3. You have a beautiful family, Bill!

:)'s Elizabeth

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Great pictures, Bill!

Those kiddies look like they can give ol' Grandpa a bit of a workout. ;)

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Nice looking family Bill! Grandpa pride is a great thing!
    Thanks for sharing!

6. patrisVII

patrisVII New Member

Great pics! You have adorable grandkids and a lovely daughter. Family is what life is all about.

Here is the brood this past halloween (minus the new dude who'll be 4 months old in a few days).

[​IMG]

7. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Lovely looking families! Thanks for sharing!

... and Bill, look out for that Karate Kid (Veronica?)! Could give ol' grampa a match ;)

8. New Pics. in Gallery

I posted some new pics. in my gallery. The one is of my husband and me (in back), the kids, and the grandkids! There are more! Hubby has three other children, so between us there are eight kids and four little grandkids. My six year old is an uncle to a 10 year old!

It's a wonderful life.

:)'s Elizabeth

9. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Ahhh I remember being a Green Belt.. so young... so innocent.

Great pics! :D

10. Johnmw1

Johnmw1 New Member

Hi Elizabeth,

Do you mind if I ask for your husbands autograph, you see you never let on that you were married to Steven Spielberg.

Nice family photo by the way, and that goes for everyone, I always take great pleasure in seeing other peoples family snaps.

Cheers
    John