Fatboy adjuster spring

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by thomthom49, Mar 11, 2011.

1. thomthom49

thomthom49 New Member

Hi guys,
    Anuone got a fatboy adjuster spring they would send my way. Happy to pay. Lost one in the sawdust on the garage floor. Doh!!! :mad:

2. gregindallas

gregindallas Rolls Razor Revivalist

I think you've got 2 choices here

1.Buy a beater for it's spring and other parts or...
    2. Buy a good, matching Fatboy and just quiety switch 'em out:D

(Insert evil laugh here) Be advised that the road to hell is paved with missing Fatboy springs! (another evil laugh)

3. thomthom49

thomthom49 New Member

Have you got one I can borrow for a couple of weeks..... just to see how they shave, you know! I'll get it right back to you.... promise.:happy102

4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I have a Slim that is missing doors and the adjuster ring is frozen shut. Any chance the spring is the same and / or salvageable?

5. thomthom49

thomthom49 New Member

They are the same Jeff! If the spring is still visible behind the adjuster ring I can get it out. If you are willing to send it on, tell me what you might like from England product wise and I will PIF it to you Monday. Do you like Ingrams or Erasmic or perhaps Palmolive sticks or tubes or something else. Name your game. PM with an address and I'll do the same. Thanks for that.:happy108

Thom

6. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Hey! If you are offering a trade for a trade, send me a tub of Palmolive cream! PM on the way!