FatBoy giveaway *DONE*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mastermute, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

To celebrate one year with "The Shave Den" I have decided to give away one of my dear FatBoys to a newbie. I saw "oldfat" and "smoke" doing something similar so I thought I'd have a go at this too.

It has lost some plating [well, quite a lot, to be perfectly honest!] on the handle and dial, so it will not win a beauty contest, and would probably not fetch any $ on ebay. But, it's fully functional. The silo doors opens and closes like the razor was new. The dial works as it should. I have boiled it and cleaned it to the best of my ability, I wouldn't hesitate to use it myself.

This is being offered to new wetshavers that can use this to get started. Please have between 15 - 50 posts or so... (Yup, I borrowed that too :p)

If you are interested post your interest here in the thread and I will draw the winner on saturday the 6th some time. I will use the same randomizer as JoAnna does for the monthly draws to pick the winner.

See you saturday!

Attached Files:

2. eahlswede

eahlswede New Member

I would love to join the raffle. I would love to try something adjustable!

Thanks!
    E

3. sapito318

sapito318 Member

Hi, Count me in!

Thanks,
    -Matt

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Very nice, Johan!

Congrats on the one year! Has it really been only 1 year? Wow!

5. Peders

Peders Member

Why not? :) I'm in!

6. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Great giveaway offer. I'd throw my hat in the ring but..............

I just got a truckload of razors thanks to blue-monkey and shaving savant, and there is a fatboy hiding in my room somewhere because it know's I have been thinking of selling him.

7. ajsaxs

ajsaxs Active Member

Fatboy !

Hello,

I've heard so much about these.

Please count me in.

Thank You

8. Padron

Padron Active Member

Very nice offer Johan! :happy088

9. Fenix

Fenix New Member

I have never tried out a Fatboy. I will through my hat in the ring.

10. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I guess 170 posts is too many? I may just have to wait until after Christmas and buy myself an adjustable, after the MWF in the dish, and high end boar brush, and maybe a couple years worth of Astra Superior blades, and did I forget ....

11. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

No, the postcount is just a "guideline" not a strict requirement, you are eligable if you consider yourself a newbie!

12. Heh,

I had very little to do with the huge pile of Razors that Rick tempted the forum with. I may have contributed a teeny weeny little Aristocrat to your growing collection, but that monkey guy did the real damage..........

You should definitely try your fatboy sometime if you haven't already.......they shave differently than other gillette adjustables I've used. It's my daily shaver, but that's just me.
    Martin

Oh.....nice offer Johan

13. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

is this still going on? I've been wanting to try an adjustable and I've only been here for a few days, I Just talk a lot.

14. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Hump bump!

15. stolenmirth

stolenmirth New Member

My first DE is on its way to me but I've heard great things about the Fatboy, and I'd love to give an adjustable a try as well. Count me in, please. Very generous of you!!

16. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Last chance bump! I'll make the draw within hours! The winner will be announced tomorrow!

17. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

And here are the results (using the randomizer from here):

The winner is ChemErik

Congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.