Feather blades

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by sparky5693, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Will

Will Nevermind

I am telling you the number is now 1 satisfied customer.:D

Also I think TraderJoe is a fan.

(BTW, I need more of em, only gots 2 left:().

2. fritz

fritz New Member

See, as I said, you're the exception to the rule that to every rule there is always an exception....:rofl

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

The "Russian Gillettes" that I get along with are different than the "Russian Gillettes" that were sold in the blister packs at US drug stores.

Here's the good ones, made By Gillette Czech S.R.O.

[​IMG]

4. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

But they're more expensive than Feathers. I got 100 Feather blades for $26.50 shipped. Another seller offers 50 Swedes for $38+shipping. :eek:

5. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Yeah I was noticing that too, The Swedes don't come in 10 packs either.

Shame.. the Swedes really seem to be nice. Will be expensive to stock up.

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

YIKES.....I didint realize that :(

7. Will

Will Nevermind

Oh, I thought that is what we were talkin bout.

Yea, good blades!!

8. fritz

fritz New Member

OK, now lemme see if I got this straight. The Russian Gillettes made in Russia really are nobody's favorite, while the Russian Gillettes made in the Czech Republic are OK for at least 2 shavers. Is that it? The flagon that is draggin' has the blue up the flue, or wait, it's the chalice with the pestle that has the vassal from the Pallas.... :confused:

9. Sailinblues

Sailinblues Well-Known Member

Back to the Feathers-
    Giovanni at B.I. has posted that they will be carrying the new stock Feathers soon.
    Prices listed are better than Classic and Lee's but nothing like Cotton Blossom. I think those days may be over??

10. Leisureguy

Leisureguy Read My Blog

11. Pauldog

Pauldog New Member

If I remember right, several years ago I saw Gillettes in a store in the usual white plastic dispenser, and they were marked "Made in Czech Republic". I think I've also seen Mexican ones. And these are stores in a decent sized US city.