Feather Blades

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Baron, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Baron

Baron New Member

2. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

I may have to place an order soon. I've got some Sharps to get through, then I think I'll load up on Feathers.

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Yeah, I need to head on over there and load up. I like the Swedish Gillette blades the best, but the Feather really works well in some of my less aggressive razors, like Techs and some SuperSpeeds, even my Merkur classic LH. And that IS a great deal.

I bought some Gillettes when I order my TOP brush, though. I love those things in a Fatboy or Slim. I thought I might as well take advantage of the shipping, and TESC probably has a little better deal on the shipping than auravita.com.

4. fritz

fritz New Member

After placing my order for 100 Feathers, I browsed around some more and saw they have the satin-finish Futur on sale for $46 ($60 is what I've seen most other places). Since that was on my wish list for the next razor, I resisted a few hours and ordered it also. After a quick e-mail exchange, they merged the two orders so I only had to pay one shipping charge. All this fine personal service on a Sunday afternoon! Hard to beat...