Feather Blades

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Bobby Mac, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Bobby Mac

Bobby Mac Member

If anyone uses them, I just found Feathers priced - 50 count for $12.87.

I ordered 2 packs of 50, shipping to my address was free.

I notice the package is black and not yellow but as a result of all the research I have done it is supposedly the same razor!

2. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

Good price. I've read the only difference is that the black packs are 5-packs and the yellow's are 10. I still haven't tried Feathers but I've got a 10-pack waiting. Gotta get to them soon. :)

3. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

4. Erik Redd

5. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

That's a killer deal for F's..works out to about 10 or 11 a hundred..:shocked003:

6. Erik Redd

7. Doryferon

Doryferon Well-Known Member

Feather are top blades !
    No difference between yellow or black package.

8. Woodekt

Woodekt Well-Known Member

I got 100 for $28.50 on ebay, but they were from Thailand and shipping took a month. i had plenty of others to use, so waiting wasn't bad for me. Still made in Japan though.

I wanted to get the 100 box so they all came in the tall box for dispensing and storage. When I ordered 25 or 50 razors before, they usually come in packs of 5 in a loose pile in a bag.

9. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I love Feathers. I might have to check this deal out.

10. mce00771

mce00771 Member

11. Mouser

Mouser Well-Known Member

I'll pass......

12. Dennis Fish

Dennis Fish New Member

I always get mine from Dr. Idiot, Double Edge Shaving. $30 and he always has them in stock. He has been in business for years and takes about 3 weeks.

13. Mouser

Mouser Well-Known Member

Not that I want any Feathers, I hate them, but what's the website? I'm always up to peruse a new shaving vendor.

14. Dennis Fish

Dennis Fish New Member

15. thekinge

thekinge Member

+1 to this. I've found Dr. Idiot's website to offer the best price for Feathers and with free international shipping. I've bought from him a couple of times, my last order being 100 Feather blades.

16. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

I finally broke open the pack of Feathers from my sampler and tried them. I've been using the first blade for the past 5 days in my Muhle R89 and all I can say is WOW. Incredibly smooth feeling blade. I haven't had a nick since I started with it either. I decided to bank this first blade today because I felt just a hint of tugging on my chin but 5 shaves isn't bad for me and every one of them was wonderfully close and irritation free. I think this is my new favorite blade.

17. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Feathers are my favorite blade also. Fortunately for me I now have a large stash, thanks to the secret santa from the TSD.