Finding Your Posts

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Racso_MS, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

I'm having trouble finding posts to which I have responded. I'll do a search using my online name , check the posts button, and it shows posts that are old (not recent). How do I find recent posts (overall on TSD) so that I can respond to any questions or responses to the thread. As you may have figured out, I'm a computer genius. :confused: Any help will be appreciated.

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The quickest and easiest way to do it will be to click on your screen name and then click on view your profile and then click statistics. Then you will see an option to view all posts made by you. A messier way to do it would be to subscribe to every post you make.

3. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

Great answer. Thanks

4. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

You should be subscribed to threads you post in automatically. Just click on "user CP" and you should see a list of all your subscribed threads with new posts. At the bottom of the page is a link to see all of them, even with no new posts.

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    That is not how the subscription option is set at registration here. You have to go to your UserCP and change the setting to automatically subscribe.