First use; Omega 49

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Old Spice Guy, Feb 6, 2009.

1. UncleStu

UncleStu Member

Well, I hope all of you are happy now, cause I just ordered a white-handled '49 from the guy on Evilbay- and you're all to blame, every one of you! Yup, not my fault, nosirree, y'all made me do it, yeah, that's the ticket...:rolleyes: :D

That's gonna kick me up to 7 brushes. I can almost justify that, one for each day of the week. :happy102 I got BAD bad, I tell ya!:o

2. Old Spice Guy

Old Spice Guy Member

Just go ahead and order yourself a nice display case for those six other brushes cuz you're gonna find your self shaving with them less and less after that sweet '49 gets in your hot little hands. :D

3. ContenderhunterPA

ContenderhunterPA New Member

Sounds like a great brush!

Great price, too!

Dave:D

4. OneRand

OneRand New Member

Got a friend started off with a Red 49 and it has been gonig well. Bastard is shaving better than I am now!

5. TG_Charles

TG_Charles Member

My first 49 was white and now I have a black one too; they sit side-by-side on the bathroom, err, I mean shave den shelf like salt & pepper shakers. I alternate from one to the other to allow proper drying of the brushs between shaves.

6. TG_Charles

TG_Charles Member

Here's the salt & pepper.

[​IMG]

Tdmsu likes this.
  7. APC

APC Member

Omega 10098

If you want an embossed handle get Omega 10098. A couple of barber supply type stores on EBay have it cheap if one does not mind three week shipping. It's available on Giovanni's web site when he's back in action.