Florena shaving cream - any with knowledge ?

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by CHSeifert, May 7, 2012.

1. CHSeifert

CHSeifert Active Member

I'm about to buy some shaving cream, I only have about 48 creams in my cupboard, so of course I really need new shaving cream :innocent
    Just saw the Florena shaving cream on www.connaughtshaving.com - an English based webshop with a lot of the cheaper and harder to get shaving items.
    I know Florena in other countries but Germany is identical to Nivea, but I also think some one told me Florena made in Germany is NOT identical to Nivea - can anyone enlighten me on Florena shaving cream in the tube ?

This is the one I'm talking about - it's says 'made in Germany':
    [​IMG]

2. newb

newb Resident Newb

I like Florena, It's rich and creamy. Well worth a try. I'm not sure if the German version is identical to Nivea. ( I've never had Nivea) But I found the German version to be a most excellent cream.

3. seaton

seaton New Member

Florena is a member of Beiersdorf Group such as Nivea, but produce their own line of products. Properties are comparable,with a different scent. Nivea cream smells slightly soapy, Florena has a strong camomile touch.

4. KLF

KLF Doctorin

I love the Nivea cream I have, made in Germany by Florena, very good lather and nice smell.

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

The Nivea cream that is sold in Canada is made in Germany, low-priced and decent. However, in my very honest and unbiased opinion, Florena is MUCH better.