For Vapers: Johnson Creek's VEA

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by gorgo2, Jan 17, 2013.

1. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

That WTA will help you if your suffering from forgetfulness since.quitting.

2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I'm suffering from smoking relapses since "quitting." But now that you mention it, the memory bank has lost some change since I started vaping. I've read that severe forgetfulness is a price one pays when quitting. (for a couple of weeks anyway)

3. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    I bought some...okay...a lot of Radiator Pluid tonight. 100 ml of juice I've never tasted. I hope I like it.

4. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    I got to try Boba's Bounty the other day, and I have to say that I really like the graham cracker taste. lately I've been mixing it with the WTA Beetle Juice and I've got to say that I'm loving it. It's not in the same category as Pluid, but I can see both BB and the WTA are all day vape candidates.

5. oldtrout

oldtrout Well-Known Member

Well, this is a new one on me. I misread the topic and thought it was For the Vapors.
    I thought you guys/gals were suffering from "the vapors" and this was a thread on smelling salts and the like.
    Carry on.

Lexicon Devil, gorgo2 and PLANofMAN like this.
  6. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

The confusion is common and understandable. We post about our vapors in the Pearl Clutching/Face Fanning thread over in the chatterbox. It's been a little slow lately so feel free to chime in. Tea and cucumber sammiches at four.

PLANofMAN likes this.
  7. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    Yep, loosen your corset and stay awhile.:)

gorgo2 likes this.
  8. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    I saw this on eBay and it cracked me up. eBay and Amazon have some weird restrictions on vaping stuff.
    Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-BRAND-NEW...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19d874999c
    I posted the text from the BIN in case he stops selling them. Hilarious, please read.
    YOU ARE BIDDING ON 1 CLEAROMIZER ATOMIZER FOR AN EGO BATTERY VAPORIZER.

PLEASE CHOOSE COLOR WITH PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS. ITEM WILL BE PREPPED FOR SHIPPING BUT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TIL COLOR IS CHOSEN, THANK YOU.

Diameter 14mm
    Length (with inhaler) 75mm
    Coil resistance 2.4-2.6ohm
    1:Max fill volume is 1.6ML.
    2. Resistance of coil is 2.4-2.6ohm
    3:Battery with output voltage of 3.2-3.5V is recommended.
    4:Compatible with EGO batteries with fine thread screw.
    5. The main feature is that the coil of CE5 is replaceable.

NOTICE*

This item is not an e-cig or accessory thereof.

It is listed because of it's collectible packaging that contains ZERO% tobacco or nicotine.

It is also listed because the collectible packaging is not currently available in stores.

There is NO tobacco in this item. There is NO nicotine in this item. This item is not a therapy device, nor is it intended for any type of illegal or recreational drug use. This item may remotely resemble devices that been subjected to a ban for sale on Ebay. This item is not an e-cig or accessory thereof; it is listed solely because of its collectible packaging that contains ZERO% tobacco or nicotine. Please do not confuse it with an e-cig or accessory thereof; which allow people to inhale nicotine steam instead of tobacco smoke. Apparently when people inhale nicotine steam instead of tobacco smoke, they do not get the carbon monoxide, tar, and 4,000 other toxic chemicals that tobacco products deliver. If people can just go willy-nilly and buy devices capable of vaporizing nicotine suspended in an food-grade common simple polyol compound like Vegetable Glycerin, using a simple resistance coil and small bit of electricity it would be untenable. Anyone with half a brain could do the same with a common toaster. But... The tobacco companies won't be able to get their money from those dependent on their products, and the pharma companies won't have monopolistic ownership over not only nicotine cessation meds--but the Billions of $ in healthcare devices and instrumentation which diagnose and treat, medicate, etc…. diseases DIRECTLY related to inhaling the smoke of combusted tobacco. That is why I repeat--this item is not an e-cig or accessory thereof; it is listed solely because of its collectible packaging that contains ZERO% tobacco or nicotine. Please do not confuse it with one.

Knowing the billions of $dollars Big Tobacco and Big Pharma stand to lose if this phenomenon takes hold make me wonder why would people choose to inhale nicotine steam instead of tobacco smoke. Apparently when people inhale nicotine steam instead of tobacco smoke,

they don't suffer from nicotine withdrawal. They just get healthy and their bodies recover from the battering that combustion-analog cigarettes did to them. Ebay is just obeying the whim of the big money machine, claiming to comply with a vague FDA opinion (not ruling), selling out so to speak, at the expense of the health of its constituents because the highly conflicted in interest; compromised FDA has stated that devices that provide this vapor may (which , I repeat- the listed item doesn't have anything to do with)--may pose a threat to children who may like some of the flavors available, and subsequently get addicted. Last time I checked-- Nicorette gum comes in fruit flavors, peppermint, and cinnamon--I know because I failingly tried it to quit smoking using the overpriced--pharma junk.

Ebay and Ammmazon (intentionally misspelled) are really chummy with big Fat Cats in DC, so they are betrothed to do as they are told and FORBID items that produce this nicotine steam (again--the item in this listing does not contain nicotine) because stopping smoking cigarettes and enhancing ones health will stem decades of tidal waves of money from going where it has gone. NO WHERE good. The FDA and the tobacco companies and pharma companies don't want people to have a healthier alternatives unless it is GOVERNED and Heavily TAXED to their benefit.

This item is listed solely because of its collectible packaging, that is not available in stores currently and contains ZERO% tobacco or nicotine

Ebay "recommends" that this verbiage be included, so they can have there cake and eat it too..

as per Ebays recommendation I am going to paste the following: along with some of the content of the e-mail instructing me to do so (just to make extra sure I am being compliant:)

However, you can sell collectible packaging that contains tobacco as long as the package has never been opened and you follow and include *all* of these statements in your listing. We recommend copying and pasting the following information and using the same font size as the rest of your description:

-- The value of the item is the collectible packaging, not the tobacco itself.

-- The value of the packaging is higher than the current retail price of the tobacco in the package.

-- While the package has never been opened, the tobacco inside is not for consumption.

-- The collectible packaging is not currently available in stores.

-- The buyer must be at least 18 years old. (As the seller, I'm responsible for making sure this rule is met.)

-- Both the buyer and the seller are following all applicable laws and shipping regulations for this transaction.

And to the sellers who are being blown away by my awesome prices, get a damn life and stop flagging my auctions, because what goes around comes around.

PRIOR TO LEAVING FEEDBACK PLEASE CONTACT ME AND GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO FIX A PROBLEM IF ANY ARISE.

9. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Just gonna bump this old thread here.............

I just ordered a Tornado Tank Compact Starter Kit. I've tested one, and liked it. So ordered the kit but the jargon/technical mumbo jumbo when figuring out what else I might need to order is just too much.

I also bought replacement caps.

I know I'll need e-juice/e-liquid, but where and what should I buy? My friend had some small bottles from Totally Wicked but the labels were impossible for me to read. I had no idea what flavor was in what bottle.

HELP!

10. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

Totally whicked is overpriced Queen...

What you should buy.. A juice sample pack from mountain oak vapors, mount baker vapors, pinkspot vapors, or alien visions. They aren't the only good people, just the best I've dealt with.

The nicotine content is harder, I'd suggest 18mg (1.8%) to start, you can adjust up or down later.

As for the pg/vg ratio... Doesn't matter as much as its made out. Pg is thin, vg is thick. Pg equals more flavor, vg equals more vapor... I like a mix of the two. 80/20.or 70/30.. some blends don't give an option on this though..

Edited in: I have that kit in pink.. lol.

Queen of Blades likes this.
  11. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    Queen, I would recommend going with Aroma Ejuice because I know Jerry and Chris and have talked with them many times. When you order, just put in the comment box that you need the bottles individually bagged and marked with a Sharpie because you are visually impaired.

The other vendors listed are very good too.

Jerry is going to try to call me back later, so hopefully I'll have an update for you by tomorrow. All ejuice labels are small and hard to read. :(

12. Queen of Blades

Thanks, guys! Great info!

That's the color I picked. Simply because it would be the easiest to find in my purse/van/house/wherever.

It's not necessarily the size of the words, but more about font and too much "noise" on the labels. I have magnifying glasses around the house, if needed.

13. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    Here's a typical label for Aroma Ejuice. Not sure why it turned out pinkish, it's actually white. Most labels I have seen are "busier" or smaller.
    [​IMG]

14. JimPo42

JimPo42 Purported Hand-Shaver

I've had good luck with some stuff from Heathers heavenly vapes. The labels are pretty plain and easy to read. If you like menthol, blade is pretty awesome. My girlfriend has to keep that around. I'm more into fruity flavors.

15. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    You will probably get burned out on the first flavor you like, and expect to go through at least 10 flavors before you find one that "clicks" for you. I've never tried Heather's but I've heard their tobacco flavors are outstanding (though they also need to steep for a week or so before use) and their prices are good.

16. Queen of Blades

Does anybody have a sampler pack? Links please?

What I am seeing at the suggested sites, looks like my scent list in the store. :signs002: Do I practically have my own sampler here already? Only ingredients I don't have are; Nicotine and Propylene Glycol.

17. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    As long as you have flavorings, some essential oils work for this too. Many people DIY, and you would probably have more of an advantage than most, based on your background.
    Flavors: The Perfumer's Apprentice
    Nicotine: Wizard Labs
    Propylene Glycol: can be picked up at any feed store, farm and garden store, etc. Wizard Labs also carries it.

If you DIY, the cost per ml. drops down to about .15 cents.

18. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

I'm going to be uncouth and suggest a visit to. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com Just be aware going in that it's a highly monetized site and that the drama gets deep sometimes.... There's a boatload of information, especially concerning DIY.

19. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    It's basically Badger & Blade for vapers. I'm up to 1,297 posts over at ECF already, so if you guys have been wondering why I haven't been quite as active over here in the last four months...
    :ashamed001:
    I still haven't found the family friendly Shave Den forum equivalent yet.

20. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

Ny-vapor used to be the TSD equivalent... They've went the ECF route very quickly late last year with the "growth at any cost" routine... The cost ended up being the board personality.