Frank's Finest

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by dadvest, Jul 21, 2011.

1. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

I just received in my new Butterscotch handle Frank's Finest yesterday. I bought it from Star Shaving who says they are a USA distributor of Frank's brushes. I only took 3 days for delivery to me which was great. The price was excellent for a badger at $24 delivered! The brush is awesome! Blooms up sooo nice a plump and I had NO hair loss on my first lather. Plenty of backbone for my soaps,(I played with it last night.) And today it whipped up some thick awesome lather with my Bigelow cream. Well, well worth the money! In fact I can't hardly imagine there be a better brush for this money. You owe it to your face to try it! Many thanks for my new friend for his suggestion on this one.

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Nope. Sorry. Didn't happen.

No pics means you really don't have it :D

:happy088:happy088 Enjoy it! May it give you many great shaves.

3. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Now all you have to do is loose a wedding album. Pssh not married any more :happy102

Somehow saying that doesn't work with SWMBO they are too powerful :D

Hope it treats you well and you get many great shaves from it

4. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

I think what Steve is trying to say here is:[​IMG]

5. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

I love hearing others are having the same great experience with their Frank Shaving brush like I have. For only $1 more the shipping time is greatly reduced if you order through Star Shaving. I will point out, however, that dadvest did not get either a brush stand or a weird little pink heart along with his brush. So basically for $1 less and 2 weeks of waiting I gained a brush stand and added a little pink heart to my garbage can. Both of us though are getting the best lathers ever with this brush.

I too am looking forward to your pictures and have enjoyed messaging with you about all of this.

6. GreenCreed

GreenCreed Member

LOL! Need to see yummy butterscotch!

7. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

Here it is!

Okay all you Nay sayers... here is my brush with some of his little buddies!
    Franks.jpg

And here is the boar next to my pretty and soft butterscotch!

befor and after.jpg

I told you so and it's such a catch! Come on guys go on over to Star Shaving supplies and get ya one! You know you want one now! Just lookie at how it blooms!

8. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Sweet! Very sweet!!

Fits in very well with the rest of your gear. :happy088:happy088

9. SharpSpine

Especially the Cat in he Hat toothbrush holder! :rofl

10. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Very Nice.

Enjoy it.

11. Egg Roll

Egg Roll New Member

Great pics. I am sold. I just emailed Ian to ask for a shipping discount since I am currently living in China(the land of hard water). Ouch!

12. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

Day 2 lather

Oh I would use this brush in a rush! For my Dr. Seuse lovers! I may need to ease back on my cream a little. I had enough lather today for a 3 pass shave and enough left for several others! I also lather and shave my head. Heck I don't use but about the size of a nickles worth. Felt good though with a big splash of Aqua afterwards. Used my Red tip today with a Voskhod blade.

13. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

That is one of my favorite set ups. Great shaves.

I want a cat in the hat toothbrush holder. I just have two felt cat in the hat hats.

14. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

4 shaves

I have used this for 4 shaves and a rough play with it and make some lather time, and I have not lost 1 hair. My boars hair lost hair(s) every time I shaved.

15. SharpSpine

I just noticed, there is no FS logo on it. Or did you just position it so it couldn't be seen?

16. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

No Logo

Surprising enough it is bare! No logo! I have seen them online in butterscotch with the logo, but if you look at Star Shaving Supply's site this one doesn't have one.