Free Connaught Shaving Cream Samples *GONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by lamontqsanford, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgarbell

mgarbell New Member

Mine showed up today. The Rose and the Lavender smell very nice. Not too strong, very pleasant. Not sure how I feel about the Vetiver though.

Thank you for your kindness in sending these out.

2. Truckman

Truckman New Member

got mines today too!

Thanks Tracy!

Indian Sandalwood for me tomorrow!:D

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I still wait for mine--let us hope this week, Insha Allah.

4. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

Tracy, I am most likely a day late and a dollar short, but would you have any of the natural or any of the minty (either one) left that I could try?

5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I got mine in today Tracy going to give the Vetiver a run in the morning. THANKS A MILLION my friend.

6. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Another update. I am not closing down this offer but I am suspending it until I can get the last few orders from the first round finished. I don't want to say no to the samples but I also can't say yes. Several members have PM'ed me in the last 3-4 days and I first must see how much cream I will have left before I promise you anything. I am already out of 2 scents and a few more are pretty close. Once I have the first round orders filled I will PM those of you that have PM'ed me in the last few days with what is available.

7. Island Brian

Island Brian Member

Got my Indian Sandalwood today! :signs001 The rest of the week will be a Sandalwood Shaveoff!

As a gentlemanly reminder to all (not that one is needed, but ya never know) -- the best thanks is to use, review and (if you like it) buy the product! :D

Cheers,

Brian

8. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Agreed. I'll be buying a tub of the peppermint eventually (at the latest, when I'm ordering a refill of MWF when my current puck nears the end of its life). I've found the performance to be equal to T&H. The lime scent was good but not great. The peppermint was a real surprise as it's a great scent and significantly cooling without menthol (I never seem to like menthol until after a shave). I'm saving the rest of my peppermint sample for warmer days.

9. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

Thank you Tracy...the Tea Tree and Vetiver creams arrived today. I can't wait to give them a try.

10. wklmmmm

wklmmmm New Member

still have any?

still have any?

11. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Out performed Castle Forbes as well in IMHO, and the price is affordable.

12. Kerflop

Kerflop Member

Mine came in the mail yesterday... But I wont be home till Tuesday... Can't wait, I will post my review here...

13. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

For those of you that are still waiting on samples I wanted to let you know that I am getting closer. I have the eggs filled but I have to wait and get some bubble mailers in the city this weekend. Apparently bubble mailers are impossible to find in my town so I have to hit wally world. I will pick them up this weekend and should have this stuff mailed by Monday.

Thank you for your patience.

14. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I am so good that I can quote myself.

The Vetiver was a nice shaving cream. I do like this cream. I have used the lime before and I know how good it is. Great stuff folks.

15. mgarbell

mgarbell New Member

I used the Rose for my shave tonight and I was very impressed. When it's time to get some more cream, I'm going to have to pick some of this up. It's as good as anything I've used to this point.
    Thanks again for the opportunity to try it out!

16. Kerflop

Kerflop Member

I thought it was always time to get more cream... That's how I have been living as of late (dang you samples from Shaving Essentials, making me want to buy more...)

;)

17. mgarbell

mgarbell New Member

I got a bunch of creams and soaps for Christmas, then got bit by the straight bug. Need to build the kitty back up! Fairly new to the wet shaving world and don't want to alarm SWMBO just yet with too many purchases.

18. Quest

Quest New Member

Sweet monkies that is some good stuff I just had the most pepperminty shave ever! THANKS TRACEY YOU ROCK!!!:happy108:1respect

19. melyus

melyus Well-Known Member

PM Sent for Connaught Creams.
    Thanks for kind offer.

20. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Excellent way to advertise Connaught creams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.