Fs - 1898 zinn gem automatic $200 ****SOLD****

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by D.irving79, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

razor in great condition, just a touch of brassing on the top of the head. this was the forerunner to the 1912 design. inside of case is immaculate sans the ribbon which has a SMALL tear to the left of the logo. outside of case has a lot of leather missing from the top, some from the left, and a small spot on the back. this razor CAN BE USED, either with an injector blade or half of a DE blade. original leather blade cases and instruction book not included, BUT i will include 2 original wrapped blades. photos shown are NOT of the razor for sale, but mine is the same set but in MUCH, MUCH better condition.this razor is an excellent shaver and extremely rare.

THIS ITEM: SOLD

Attached Files:

2. ek.310

ek.310 New Member

hmm...I wonder if the price of this entire box was the equivalent of $200 in 1898?...nice looking and good luck with yer sale!

3. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Very nice set.

4. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

part of the proceeds go to the roddnewdeluxefeathersingleedge fund.

:)

5. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

WOW........... :drool

Great looking set :happy088

6. soopercat

soopercat New Member

Very attractive kit there! I had only seen ad's speaking of the Zinn. Very nice Sir, very nice!

Kind regards,

7. Oh wow! What a beautiful razor. I wish I could afford it. :(

Oh well! I'll have to live without it, I guess. :sad024

Not that this needs to be said, but: Dave's a great guy who really knows his SE razors! Buy with confidence!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.