fs - 2 awesome razors, 1 price ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by D.irving79, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

im on the hunt for the shawl cardigan sweater to end all other shawl cardigan sweaters, so a couple razors must go. i have no pictures (no camera), but trust me, these razors are stunning.

1934 gillette aristocrat - excellent condition. beyond shiny. very few scratches. only a couple faint, very light black spots on the upper pat. numbers that will come out (i dont have good luck with cleaning gold razors.). there is no case for this razor.

1907 valet autostrop - in excellent condition as well for its age. this is the first design with the square shank handle. inside of case is clean. outside is in average condition, minor wear. i did have to glue the snap back on though. some original paperwork included. sadly, the original strop was severely damaged, so there wont be one included with this set, but valet strops are fairly easy to come across. i will include feather SE and gem modified blades with this razor.

price for both is $65 which is a heck of a deal, mainly considering how rare the autostrop is, and the 1934 isnt too shabby either.

2. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

3. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

I would like pics of the Cardigan please.

4. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

one thing at a time. sheesh :)

5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Hummmm the women around her are pushy huh.,.:D

6. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Welllll geeezzzzz I want to see this cardigan that is worth selling razors for. Must be one grand sweater!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.