FS - 2 Gillettes and a Schick

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dr. Mike, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Alright, I will probably regret this, but the wife said so, and so it must be. I just spent a significant amount of money on a Super Adjustable and a Futur, so I need to sell some off.

Schick Type I2 Injector - I have listed this previously, and am including it in this listing. Gold head with black handle. It has the lever that loosens the head for easier cleaning. Very good condition. The case and original injector key is included - the case is all in one piece, nothing broken, but it does have the spiderweb cracks on the lid. Comes with a selection of CVS and Schick brand blades.$20. SOLD

1975 V1 Long handle Super Adjustable - You have probably read my raving about this razor. It is an excellent shaver - the Super is my absolute favorite razor. This one is in very good condition. No brassing. No plate loss. The numbers on the dial are no longer black. The handle isn't as black as it used to be. Mechanically it is perfect. Shaves like a dream. I am only selling it because I now have a V2 (my birth year and quarter). Here is a link to the thread where I bought it. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=52979&highlight=super+adjustable $30. SOLD

1975 V2 Black handle Superspeed - This was my birth year/quarter razor, until I got my V2 Super Adjustable. This is a nice, mild shaver. Not very heavy, but does the job. Some water spots on the head, otherwise very shiny. I would say excellent condition. Again, some spots on the handle not as black as they used to be. Mechanically perfect. $15.

Shipping CONUS is $3, whether you buy one or all 3. For international, shipping is $5, again, for just one, or for all 3.

I am lazy, so I didn't post pictures. If you want some, PM me, and I'll send them. Otherwise I always offer a money-back guarantee, including shipping, if you feel my description was inaccurate. Just mail it back, and I will reimburse you the entire cost, plus what it costs to ship it back to me.

Payment is by paypal only - doesn't have to be bank account-backed.

2. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

The Schick is sold. The Super and the Superspeed are still available. Buy them both and I will toss in 2 packs of Astra Superior Platinum blades and free shipping.

3. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

The V2 Superspeed is all that remains. PM me if interested.

Additionally, all you pen people out there, I'd consider some kind of a trade. I have a Reform 1745 coming my way, and could use some ink.

4. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

BUMP

The black-handle Superspeed is looking for a good home. He promises to treat you right.

Price dropped to $12 + $3 shipping CONUS or $5 shipping anywhere else.

PM me if interested.

5. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Nobody wants the '75 Superspeed?