FS - Darwin luxury software + Drake brush / Samall vintage razor lot

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by tonich, Jun 25, 2022.

1. tonich

tonich Well-Known Member

1. Darwin software NEW unopened - bay rum soap with duck fat 200 gr in a pouch and luxury bay rum aftershave, Darwin Drake luxury brush.- CAD $160
    Ships to Canada only due to alcohol content

All items bought from the official supplier: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DarwinShaving?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=761389504
    Soap and aftershave are untouched, just used the brush for a couple of times. It has a luxury feel.
    I decided to pass to someone who will enjoy - my loss is your gain. I paid CAD $260, selling for CAD $160

Also open for trades for vintage Canadian Gillette razors/sets

Actual photos (click to zoom!):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD 2. A small vintage razor lot with some imperfections $130
    Ships to Canada/CONUS
    Consisting:
    - Rocket #58, Made in England - has excessive wear and pitting on the doors to the point that the hinge holes on the doors have become elongated to the point there is some slop in the mechanism. So, you will sort of get this little hangup when you are trying to slowly open the razor. The easiest way to alleviate this behaviour is to either hold the razor upside down while you are opening it, or hold the razor with one thumb and index finger on the door hinge sides and one thumb and index finger twisting the knob. Besides that it shaves as it should.
    - HD Rocket 58 grams version with slight discoloration base plate - works as it should
    - Gillette Single ring, Made in USA for the European market - fill length handle split - shave as it should
    - Aluminum Gilette Tech - works as it should
    - Eversharp Schick Injector Single Edge Safety Razor - untested
    - Wardonia Made in England bakelite case, no cracks

Actual photos (click to zoom!):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2022
    brit likes this.