FS:Double Edge Razors and 1 Straight Updated

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Willy De Sousa, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Hi there its me Willy here.
    i have 13 Razors for sale, please feel free to email me if you interested in any of these razor. email is 0824993843@vodamail.co.za
    Prices Exclude Shipping and Insurance. i ship world wide.
    i am are generous guy prices are Negotiable!

http://picasaweb.google.com/herbalifebloem/RazorsSale?feat=directlink

#1 Milord some plate loss but in 100% working condition $50.00 SOLD Thanks Tom

#2 Schick injector very nice razor with org case and instruction paper $10.00

#3 British Fat Tech Mint and org case $35.00 SOLD

#4 Slim Adjust With spotting on head, dial works 100% $25.00 SOLD SOLD Thanks Alex

#5 Slim Gold Adjust Aristocrat little bit plate loss $40.00 SOLD

#6 Brit #22 with case near mint $225.00 PENDING

#7 Brit #22 with case Very Good condition $165.00
    SOLD Thank You Tom

#8 Brit #22 no case some plat loss overall very good condition razor $120.00 SOLD

#9 Brit TV Super Speed near mint razor $55.00 SOLD

#10 Bethlehem Straight razor in very good condition some spots on blade $40.00

#11 Brit Slim Twist with org case tiny crack at the top of the handle $25.00

Please feel free to ask my any questions or for some more photos on these razors

Thank you Willy

2. mgarbell

mgarbell New Member

I'm assuming those prices are USD, but just checking.

Also, you need to specify a price for the straight. What are you looking to get for it? I may be interested.

3. Yes sir they are us prices the straight is pending, will let you know what happens thanks for your interest

4. tsmba

tsmba New Member

I may have an interest in one of the #22's....but can find no info about them.

Gotta tell you folks: if you are wavering, jump on in. Willy has been a joy to deal with....very helpful and easy to work with. I haven't seen many of these razors at anywhere close to these prices.

5. Tommynick

Tommynick Well-Known Member

Giving Willy a bump. Some really nice razors here

6. Thank you very munch for the Bump Tom

7. tsmba

tsmba New Member

I wanted to add that my two razors arrived in great shape. Considering how far they traveled, I was very impressed by how quickly they came. There were a couple extras, and all was very well-packaged. The razors were exactly as described and, compared to prices I have seen elsewhere for the same models, quite a bargain.

So, if you are considering one of the listings, but concerned about an international shipment, be at ease. I would recommend this seller anytime!

8. Hi Tom how you?

i am really glad you are happy with your razors , and the extras was send with only a pleasure.

Thank you for your kind words, hope you enjoy your razors , and the freeby's i send you.

Take care buddy , keep me posted on how those razor meet your needs, happy shaving

Willy

9. tsmba

tsmba New Member

The #22 has rapidly become my daily shaver....it has it all!

10. Hi Tom how you buddy?

i am happy that you enjoying your #22 , thanks once again for your support

how is the Palmshave cream and Lion Blades is send you?

Willy

11. tsmba

tsmba New Member

Haven't tried the blades, but I like the cream.

12. Tommynick

Tommynick Well-Known Member

Willy traded me some Palmshave Cream. I really enjoy the lion version. he also sent me a lion razor and some blades and I get some good shaves with it. I use it as my travel razor.

13. Hi Tom
    thanks very much for the good words, i am really glad you enjoy the products i send you , it was only a pleasure
    Willy

14. Goodknightbri

Goodknightbri New Member

Do you have any other Brits you want to sell? I'm in the market for a British Aristocrat, preferably cased... thanks

15. Hi how you?
    i might be getting one just waiting for a auction to end. what price range you looking at??

Willy

16. Goodknightbri

Goodknightbri New Member

Just noticed this and responded via PM thanks