FS / FT BRW TTO - Trumpers - PAL Injector

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MikekiM, Feb 17, 2012.

1. MikekiM

MikekiM Well-Known Member

A few items not getting enough use...

Bob's Razor Works / Twist Bull Mastiff Custom

This is Fourth Quarter 1966 (L-4) English made Gillette Twist converted by BRW with a beautiful Bull Mastiff handle. The TTO mechanism of the Twist, located just under the head, is retained and retrofitted to the Bull Mastiff handle. Weighs 3.2 oz and is just over 3.5" long. It is in awesome condition. I've used it a few dozen times, but the Twist is a bit too mild for me.

$55 firm via PayPal, shipped...ConUs only and I would entertain offers for trade..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PAL Adjustable Injector

I'll rate in User condition.. No nasties, but the plastic ribbed side of the handle has seen better days and there is small chip off the adjustment knob. This doesn't impact performance or adjustment in any way. I was interested in trying an injector and find it's shave to be on par with a SuperSpeed.. Mild and efficient. I have a Schick Injector cartridge but don't know how many blades are in it..

$15 via PayPal, shipped...ConUs only

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Geo.F. Trumpers - Almond Cream

Looks like a bit more than 50% left.. I have shared far more of this with friends than I have used, having grown more fond of hard soaps. Scent is killer! Sweet Almond. Lather is classic Trumpers.. 'nuff said. I would love to trade this for a Trumpers hard soap.. Lime would be ideal. I have Rose and hate Eucriss, so tell me what you have. Would consider a trade for other hard soaps, in similar quantity..if you have a bowl, I'll accept less soap! Otherwise,

$10 via PayPal, shipped...ConUs only

[​IMG]

I would be open to trades. Let me know what you have. I would be especially interested in the following....

* Merkur 34c or 23c
    * Merkur Barber Pole in blue or red (actually, just the handle would be fine...I have enough heads)
    * Muhle 2011...
    * Feather SS (I'd add money, amount TBD)
    * Dirty Bird Bill Bowl
    * Razo Rock XXX
    * Geo.F.Trumpers Extract of Lime, Violet or Almond soap in a bowl