FS/FT - T&H 1805 Shaving Cream *DONE*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Wishoot, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

I have a big tub of 1805 that's about 95% full. I hate to say it, but after using it for a couple of weeks, I'm just not a fan.

Anyway, it's shipped to the Lower 48 for $22. I would consider International Shipping for an additional charge.

I would also consider trading (Feathers, Proraso Aftershave Splash, whatever).

****TRADED****

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Good price and great cream! I cant order anymore T&H till I run out of my current tub of Tralfagar.

3. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

This may be my chance to try a T&H cream. :D

4. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

with shipping its a damn good deal! 1805 is incredible scent also. I.....didnt send a sample of Tralfagar to you either:( which hopefully arrives to you today:)

5. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Done deal. Thanks all!

6. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

I'm with you Mike. The T&H didn't do it for me either. Expensive stuff too.

7. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Quite a shame too. I went to the T&H store in Chicago and walked out like a kid leaving a candy store. I really enjoy the scent, but the results didn't thrill me. I do better with Tom's of Maine and Kiss My Face.

As with everything else, YMMV.

8. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Thats interesting. I'd use canned foam before I'd ever use KMF again.

9. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

While I like T&H the best of creams I've tried, KMF is second. That's above Trumper's, Vulfix, and TSD! I don't get your hostility to KMF.
    OTOH, I like most soaps better than any cream. (and JoAnna, your soap ROCKS, so please don't be offended at the cream comment).

10. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

I know what you mean. In general I prefer soaps. I just got my hands on a few tubes of Proraso Red cream and I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

11. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Thanks Mike, hopefully it works better for me.

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Honest opinions don't offend me. :)

There is no law that says you or anyone else has to like my soap or any of my products. And if you all said you did, I wouldn't believe you. ;)

As it is I think some of you like to stroke my ego. Which I don't like, but I know y'all's hearts are in the right places.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.