FS/FT: T&H, C&E brush, Merkur HD Open Comb *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by msandoval858, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Time to do some spring cleaning around the ol' shave den and get rid of some stuff I never use anymore. I apologize for cramming this all into one thread but I would really like to move all this in one lot to avoid multiple shipping charges if possible. This would make a great start up kit for a newbie to hit the ground running with as well.

Now the details:

Mama Bears Spicy Lime Soap ~ Sorry forgot to take close up pic, only used about 5 times. Great smelling soap but lime just doesn't agree with me. Shaves great every time just like any of Sue's stuff.

Pinaud Bay Rum ~ Fire in a bottle :eek: Maybe I'm sensitive but this stuff is a bit too brutal for me. Good scent and skin conditioning though I prefer Master Bay Rum much more. 90% full

[​IMG]

Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Cream ~ estimate 40% full

[​IMG]

Truefitt & Hill 1805 Cream ~ estimate 70% full

[​IMG]

Crabtree & Evelyn Super Badger... this was my go brush for awhile so it has seen some use. Still in fantastic shape and really does a job with creams. It is a floppy brush and I never had good luck with soaps on it, so if you're a soap guy this probably isn't the brush for you. I don't know the exact dimensions on it, but it is a fairly large brush. No history of hair loss either.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

QED Peppermint & Grapefruit Shave stick ~ Used but pretty close to full. I'd say 90% +

[​IMG]

Merkur HD Open Comb... Light use but pristine condition. With my slant and straights, I never reach for this one anymore. No scratches or imperfections anywhere on it. I might have the original box somewhere, not sure.

[​IMG]

**Bonus if you take the whole lot. New unopened packs of Sharps and 7 a.m. along with sample of Trumper Sandalwood and Truefitt Trafalgar creams. No telling what other samples I might find tucked away that will make it in to the box as well :biggrin:

[​IMG]

C&E Super $40.00
    Merkur HD Open Comb $25.00
    Both T&H Creams $15.00
    Mama Bear Soap $4.00
    QED Stick $3.00
    Pinaud $3.00
    + Free Bonus

Whole lot $90 shipped

-OR-

I am currently seeking a new brush, a Simpsons PJ2 would be nice... or similar. Medium size and good for soaps, stiff and densely filled is what I'm after. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

2. Woknblues

Woknblues New Member

YGPM......

3. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

*Sale pending*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.