FS/FT - TOBS Jermyn St., Masters Topaz, Micromatics, etc. **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dr. Mike, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

The mystery box didn't work, so I'm going to reveal contents, in the hopes of getting a trade.

I have recently discovered that I love Speick. However, the first time I tried it (the shave cream), I didn't care much for it. But my taste in scents has changed. As such, I decided I should give Tabac another try. I may still hate it, but I absolutely love the lather from my Irisch Moos, so I wanted to try the other member of that family again, especially since it comes in a bowl. Also, I would love to get my hands on a tub, not a stick, of the QED Fresh Lime shave soap. So, here are the contents of the box that I would be willing to put up for trade. Look through it, and if you want to trade, tell me what you would want. Also, the items are for sale as well, I'll try to put up prices later.

For Trade:
    T&H Luxury shave soap refill - used 3X TRADED
    Half full bowl of Kent/Mitchell Woolfat shave soap (with the wood bowl) - the soap cracked into several pieces, so I had to piece them together. Looks like Frankensoap, but works just the same. TRADED
    TSD Signature Scent shave stick - used 3X TRADED
    Ingram shave cream - at least 80% TRADED
    TOBS Jermyn Street sensitive skin shave cream tub - 90% full
    Salter French Vetiver shave cream tub - ~75% full TRADED
    Master Topaz aftershave - 80-90% full
    Kenneth Cole Reaction cologne - 90% full TRADED
    Candie's for Men cologne - 90% full
    Various cologne samples - STILL SOME AVAILABLE
    2 cased GEM Micromatics - one in an immaculate green bakelite box, one in an almost immaculate brown bakelite box - the one with the green box is an open comb, the one with the brown box is a clog pruf. Both in very nice condition - the open comb has a small dent on the head, but otherwise looks great, the clog pruf looks to have been used fair bit, and has the usual use scratches on the head.

PM me if interested.

2. djwurm

djwurm New Member

I have Tabac for trade! PM sent!

3. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Tabac obtained, T&H and Kent soap are gone.

Still looking for QED Fresh Lime. Also, if you want any of the stuff, let me know. I can get you a price, or I'll try to post them tonight.

Mike

4. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I have updated the list to show what is gone. As superbleu discovered, several of the items were given to me for free, so I was willing to part with them for shipping cost only (actually, I ended up trading some items for a new fountain pen).

I still have some items available.

The TOBS Jermyn St. shave cream is nice - scent reminds me of the St. James scent, and it is thicker and more creamy in consistency than other TOBS creams I have had. Paraben free, for those that care. I don't, but regardless, it is still a TOBS cream, and I find it makes as good of lather as any other of their products. $15

The Candie's for Men and Masters Topaz were given to me for free, so there is technically no cost for them, other than shipping, but I'd rather they go with something else.

The Micromatics are really in very good condition. I am really lazy about posting pictures, but if somebody is even remotely interested, let me know, and I will get pictures up. As with all my other razor sales, I stand behind my descriptions 100%, and offer full refunds, including the cost to ship it back to me, if you think I was in any way inaccurate. Green box open comb Micromatic is $20. The brown box clog pruf Micromatic is $15.

I have Tabac - still looking for QED Fresh Lime.
    Shipping for the first item is $4, and for each additional item it is $1 more for CONUS. If outside CONUS, PM me, and I'll work out the cheapest shipping price I can manage. Candie's cologne or Masters Topaz are free individually to the first person that buys any of this and asks for one or the other (within the CONUS, of course). If you want both, I will ask an additional $2 to cover the extra weight for shipping (the Candie's is in a glass bottle and is nearly 100% full).

Paypal only.

Thanks,

Mike

5. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Bump

I will sell all the remaining items together for $40 shipped CONUS.

6. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

BUMP!

Bueller? Bueller?

7. white_feather

white_feather Active Member

I'll take it. Send me the Paypal info.

8. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I sent you a PM with the information.

Mike

9. Special_K

Special_K New Member

Is he taking all the remaining?

10. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I don't know - I PM'd him, but haven't gotten a response or payment yet. Were you interested in something? I could ask him what he wanted.

11. Montecristo #2

Montecristo #2 New Member

12. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I'm currently waiting to hear back from white_feather, who I'm assuming wanted the rest of the stuff. I'll give him up to 24 hours to get back to me.

13. white_feather

Sorry. I had to run to work. Then the wife freaked out because I want to buy ANOTHER razor. I swear, women just don't understand.

14. white_feather

You've got Paypal.

15. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :rolleyes005

16. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

:D
    Some women don't understand.

Payment received. Sorry everybody else, this stuff is sold. It is funny sometimes. Nothing for several days, then all of a sudden 3 different people expressing interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.