FS: Georgetown Pottery Scuttle

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by RayG, Oct 25, 2008.

1. RayG

RayG New Member

Georgetown Pottery V1 Scuttle in Hamada & Persimmon. I ordered this from GP late last December, back when the master potter was still molding these beauties by hand, before the mad rush for these scuttles led him to make a mold to mass produce them.

There are threads about these scuttles, especially about how beautifully made they are, but nothing compares to seeing and holding them in your hands. I have held other popular scuttles being sold today, and the GP scuttle is truly a work of art by a master potter.

The inner bowl is large (see last photo with Polo 8 brush for scale) with ridges - very good bowl for those who prefer to lather in their scuttle.

It is good as new. No chips, cracks or any imperfections. It has been sitting on my bathroom counter for close to a year now, but I have not been using it much, so it is time to let someone else appreciate it.

I am asking $45 shipped in the CONUS. This thing is very heavy, and at least $10 of that will be for the cost of shipping. Because shipping it out of the US will cost significantly more, I would like the sale to be in the CONUS only, please. Paypal preferred. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. blaireau

blaireau New Member

pm

pm sent

3. RayG

RayG New Member

Reply sent.

4. RayG

RayG New Member

Sold. thanks tsd.