FS: Historical Thiers-Issard Gorge

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ZethLent, Nov 23, 2008.

1. ZethLent

ZethLent Member

This razor is a Historical Thiers-Issard Gorge. It is full hollow. Size is advertised as 5/8. It is a nice light razor.

I bought it from Martin at Rasurpur about six months ago. I have only used it a half a dozen times or so. The blonde horn handle/scales are very, very attractive and contrast really well with the black horn covered tang and tail on the blade.

The gold wash on the fox and rooster has faded to about half as brilliant as in the picture posted. And I have removed the sticker that was on the scales.

The blade has no blemishes or anything, is diamond backed, and is sharp but I don't think it is as sharp as it could be. I am no hone-meister so you may want to take that into consideration.

This is a very nice and very versatile razor.

Note: This is a TI historical and is no longer available is from vendors (they are sold out). There were supposed to only be 250 or so (fewer than the Pierre Theirs hand forged razor) of these produced and are highly sought after razors. It comes with a leather case (black).

Price: $290 USD includes insured shipping anywhere on the globe.
    Paypal only.
    Feel free to PM me with any questions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Padron

Padron Active Member