FS: Kent BK4 SOLD/ Omega soap and cream **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MTgrayling, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

For sale is a nearly new Kent BK4 shave brush which I've tried a few times and found that I prefer scrubbier brushes. The BK4 is described as luxurious by many and I can certainly see their point, but I've grown accustomed to Golden Nib silver tip knots. Comes with all the packaging and hasn't fully bloomed yet, there is a small tear in the rear of the case which is the way Kent sent it to me. $60.00 shipped CONUS SOLD $55.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Omega soap (unused) and cream (used once). I had heard that this may be a suitable replacement for my beloved Proraso red but the scent is totally different, more soapy, the cooling effect is similiar though. $15.00, SOLD, I'll ship to Canada for the price listed and globally for an additional charge.

[​IMG]

email me at the address below

2. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

PM sent. ;)

Oh wait... guess he won't get it. :rolleyes:

3. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

:confused:

4. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Sorry for the confusion.

He mentions to get into contact with him via email, not the usual PM. Hence, the "PM sent" joke. :o

5. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

i got it:D

6. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

7. omegapd

omegapd New Member

ah what the heck, been wanting to try the Omega brand for a bit and since that's the town I work in, if I don't like it, it'll look good on the wall with the rest of my Omega stuff. :)

Sent an email Chris.

8. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Thanks Eric!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.